Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Anyone want to swap Still Woozy’s EP (sealed) for a copy of Herbie Hancock’s Mr. Hands? (it doesn’t have to be sealed, just in great condition)!
Like, you currently have a copy of Still Woozy and want to trade it for Mr Hands? If so then yes I can help you out with that. But if it's the other way around then that's gunna be tough...

Last edited:
Like, you currently have a copy of Still Woozy and want to trade it for Mr Hands? If so then yes I can help you out with that. But if it's the other way around then that's gunna be tough...
Yes! I’ve got a sealed copy of Still Woozy and want to trade it for a copy of Mr. Hands! 😊

We just both need to pay for ‘international’ shipping ourselves. So I’m happy to pay like $20 to ship the Still Woozy from AUS to Canada!

Hey, if we are doing this here. Before I make a thread. I have an extra copy of MF Doom - MM..Food and Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf. I wanna trade one of these for the El-P album coming out through VMP. Anyone willing to trade?

Finally got an update on my late shipments, told Vince Gurauldi was oversold so getting a refund, sending out a missing Miles record but told Laura Nyro is a pre-order. Looking on the website, it says order now & we'll ship in a few days. Has anyone got the Laura Nyro record yet?

I received it last week, and it took a few weeks to arrive. :unsure:

Thanks for posting about this refund email. I got it too but i have nothing outstanding on order so i was beginning to wonder if i missed something. So probably one of those stray email

I received a copy in the post today. It’s very good. Also I got this email today. I have no idea what this refers to. I’m not a member anymore and have no orders to receive.

View attachment 30186
[/QUOT

Ah that’ll do it. Well good luck!
Thank you 😘

Yeah, my cousin loves Still Woozy so much, but she isn’t Even a CD person. And I’ve played vinyl when she comes over and she’ll be like “oh, you have The Internet!” or “OMG, I love that Clairo album” or “OMG, look, it’s SZA!!!”, or I’ll play Channel Tres and she’ll be loving it, but.......but she isn’t that intrigued by the whole playing records on turntable kinda thing. She’s more just streaming!

None of my friends or just anyone I know is even into vinyl......🤷‍♂️

Back