Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm actually waiting on all three.. Aretha, Run DMC, BB. I emailed them on Dec. 23rd, but only got auto replies, until those stopped last week. I've about lost all hope that I'll ever get these from VMP

I wouldn't lose hope as long as your order appears correctly marked. I was about to give up on receiving Mobb Deep and TLC bundle only to receive shipping confirmation emails eventually.

Im guessing we will get a Waxahatchee sclusie? The new single is incredibbbbbble.

Upon further review “Fire” is the best song I’ve heard this year. And I already preordered the peak vinyl from Merge for $22 free shipping.

Seasick has an exclusive.

After two consecutive years, I decided this morning I am not renewing on 2/1. Too much to keep up with between albums not arriving and refunds not processing. I sincerely hope they get it right so I can rejoin because it was a fun ride for two years.

Came back to say that and also to say that now I’m relying on you guys to keep me up to date if something awesome comes along that’s worth rejoining! <Cough cough, When the Pawn, cough cough>

1579711883295.png

1579711888898.png

1579711899379.png

Looks like the VMP version of Waxahatchee is single pocket and not a gatefold.
And more importantly it's pressed at Precision Record Pressing which is GZ's terrible Canadian plant. The same plant that did that botched Joel Ross pressing. So if you love that album I would consider going elsewhere if you value sound quality at all ..

Looks like the VMP version of Waxahatchee is single pocket and not a gatefold.
And more importantly it's pressed at Precision Record Pressing which is GZ's terrible Canadian plant. The same plant that did that botched Joel Ross pressing. So if you love that album I would consider going elsewhere if you value sound quality at all ..

The Peak Vinyl edition from Merge is $22 shipped in the US with the gatefold jacket.
I imagine they are all pressed at the same plant though?

The peak Vinyl edition from Merge is $22 shipped in the US with the gatefold jacket.
I imagine they are all pressed at the same plant though?

I mean likely they are I suppose, but I could see PRP doing the smaller runs and GZ doing the big ones. And I mean I HATE GZ but they're still better than PRP. But yes, you're correct most likely I guess they would all be coming out of PRP. Have to wait and see I suppose...

EDIT: Just as a slight addendum to this, I actually just went through PRPs releases and I have a few others from them that are actually okay, they did the Kidjo VMP pressing which is fantastic, they also did Gary Chandler VMP and Saul Williams RSD both of which also sound really good. I had some problems with Harold Alexander which is also them but the other 3 were very nice so they CAN do good work... But MAN did they pooch that Joel Ross...

Last edited:
View attachment 30156

View attachment 30157

View attachment 30158

Surprised to see that Roland S Howard. I can't say pleasantly, since I want it, but don't want to buy it from them.

Surprised to see that Roland S Howard. I can't say pleasantly, since I want it, but don't want to buy it from them.
I’m listening to Teenage Snuff Film and I actually really like it! Super happy that VMP are doing an exclusive of it! 😊

I’m sure that album is getting a general reissue though!

Back