Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Round 5 of ROTM Survivors is up. Phoenix, Slowthai, and Willie Bobo are the most recent ones to go. Links in the spoiler below!

It's gonna be really fun watching how close the last six or so rounds of Classics is

I’ve been really enjoying these survivors ROTM rounds! I’m very happy to see Jorge Ben & Experience Unlimited make it this far into Round 5 of the Essentials Survivors! 🙉🌻🌈🎉💯🙌

Round 5 of ROTM Survivors is up. Phoenix, Slowthai, and Willie Bobo are the most recent ones to go. Links in the spoiler below!

It's gonna be really fun watching how close the last six or so rounds of Classics is

Im glad Veedon Fleece is still in the mix too !

heres my order of the remaining...........

8: Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
7: Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf
6: The Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin
5: De La Soul - 3 Feet High And Rising
4: Experience Unlimited - Free Yourself
3: Jorge Ben - Africa Brasil
2: Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You
1: : Van Morrison - Veedon Fleece

Same 1 & 2 but you could pretty much straight reverse the rest 😂

I’m just glad those god awful Phoenix and Bobo albums are finally gone...

I’m also so glad you voted against Carly Rae Jepsen in the Poptarts thread Joe! 🥂

Im so keen to see which song gets eliminated from being in the top 3! 👀🙇‍♂️🥳

I didn’t vote against anything! I voted FOR the other three. It wasn’t anything against CRJ it was in favour of the others! Robyn is miles ahead of all of the remaining songs for me so I hope it wins!

I didn’t vote against anything! I voted FOR the other three. It wasn’t anything against CRJ it was in favour of the others! Robyn is miles ahead of all of the remaining songs for me so I hope it wins!
True, I didn’t mean it like that! I’m happy you voted for the other 3 songs and not CRJ!

But I know baby Joe, Video Games really was the best track that was in the running in the top 16! I chose that song along with Lorde’s Royals and Beyoncé’s Formation and if I had to choose my favourite out of the three, it would’ve been Lana Del Rey’s Video Games!!!

Veedon Fleece was an outstanding ROTM! 💯

True, I didn’t mean it like that! I’m happy you voted for the other 3 songs and not CRJ!

But I know baby Joe, Video Games really was the best track that was in the running in the top 16! I chose that song along with Lorde’s Royals and Beyoncé’s Formation and if I had to choose my favourite out of the three, it would’ve been Lana Del Rey’s Video Games!!!

stop infantilising me Nathan, grown man.

Back