Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

@chrb98 you're no longer modding the subreddit? Didn't you start the subreddit to begin with?
Well technically it was “started” before me, but less than 100 subscribers and years between posts, so I guess you could say I resuscitated it :p but yeah no I stepped away from the sub earlier today. I actually made the decision pretty far in advance and let the other mods know, before everything went to hell with VMP over the past few months, but all that stuff definitely helped reassure my decision. Ive been there for over 3 years and in some ways it was definitely rewarding, but real life responsibilities shifting around (and just general disillusionment towards VMP) has left me with little desire to keep moderating a subreddit in the little free time I have lol

For what it’s worth. My regular update. x27 records outstanding all showing as unfulfilled. All ordered in early November.
zero response from CS other than to say they are snowed under and please do not contact them again.
No response to the only other email I sent them saying I was escalating it if no response.
I absolutely fail to believe they are completely swamped. Something else is amiss. 100%.
I‘ve instigated a paypal inquiry and will let you know what happens. Clearly VMP have completely lost control of the situation and you don’t have to be super clever to realise it’s something much deeper going on here.

For what it’s worth. My regular update. x27 records outstanding all showing as unfulfilled. All ordered in early November.
zero response from CS other than to say they are snowed under and please do not contact them again.
No response to the only other email I sent them saying I was escalating it if no response.
I absolutely fail to believe they are completely swamped. Something else is amiss. 100%.
I‘ve instigated a paypal inquiry and will let you know what happens. Clearly VMP have completely lost control of the situation and you don’t have to be super clever to realise it’s something much deeper going on here.

From what I've seen, they're going to send out an email update to everyone on Friday explaining the situation. Mighty convenient that the update comes after the recurring membership billing cycle at the beginning of the month.

I've cancelled my membership. I'm done with them. Going forward, if VMP releases something I'm interested in, I can always pick it up on Discogs or eBay. If I can't, then so be it. I'll live.

Where do people get these updates? Why don’t VMP just actually email customers. I wouldn’t have known about the big updates on their page hidden away on a certain bit of CS section if it wasn’t for this forum. Hence I wouldn’t have known about any issues at all as there has been zero contact. I wouldn’t be so bothered if it wasn’t such an obscene amount of money.

Wait. You ordered 27 records in November and haven’t received a single one?!

Back