Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Right now, I think my blood would be thick, lethargic, impure, mucky and opaque because I had so much meat today 😭

But from next Monday, my blood will be consistently more transparent, liquid-y and clean because I’ll be eating less meat! 🥩 🍖

And I’m going to be doing a full detox on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, to ensure I get a head start on living a healthy life from the first Monday of the decade!!! 🤗🌈

🤔🤔🤔

I don't even get canned email responses any more. I think I'm blacklisted or something. Time to resume extracting my money from their clutches I suppose. It's been a maddening journey overall, but am grateful VMP led me to all of you fine folks and that we don't live under their collapsing roof any longer. Shutting down those forums truly was a blessing in disguise.

For everything else you've done though, and to any VMP staff that may lurk around here, I bid you one last final adieu.

giphy.gif

My box that may contain up to 5/6 records I'm waiting on is scheduled to be delivered on January 2nd.... I'm almost freeeeeeee!!!

(I say that assuming the Blossom Dearie record that's still showing unfulfilled was never actually available...or seemingly available for everyone to buy but very few would ever actually receive it!)

Got the canned daily email response from VMP.

Still 0 for 5 on November records. I originally thought that Beck's Hyperspace could ultimately be the only record I receive, but now I'm wondering if I'll even get that one now that I'm seeing other people's orders of it arrive.

Got the canned daily email response from VMP.

Still 0 for 5 on November records. I originally thought that Beck's Hyperspace could ultimately be the only record I receive, but now I'm wondering if I'll even get that one now that I'm seeing other people's orders of it arrive.

Am I blacklisted? I don’t get these emails. I’ve checked my spam folder.

Am I blacklisted? I don’t get these emails. I’ve checked my spam folder.

Maybe? How frequently did you email CS and how much profanity did it contain?

I sent one email on December 10 when shit began to hit the fan and got a single automated response a few days later. I then sent a follow up email on the 27th after my box arrived with Aretha and nothing else, and that one seems to have put me on the bi-daily "We haven't forgotten your email!" auto-response.

Maybe? How frequently did you email CS and how much profanity did it contain?

I sent one email on December 10 when shit began to hit the fan and got a single automated response a few days later. I then sent a follow up email on the 27th after my box arrived with Aretha and nothing else, and that one seems to have put me on the bi-daily "We haven't forgotten your email!" auto-response.

I’m never rude or profane to anyone. This is the email I sent.

F3483E2F-A9A9-443F-94C5-9B6070E27E12.jpeg

I’m never rude or profane to anyone. This is the email I sent.

View attachment 28060
I was much less nice and I get the automated emails, I would put it down to the usual inconsistencies. I find if I send a message through the website link, the help box in the lower right corner, that I get faster responses. You could try that.

I was much less nice and I get the automated emails, I would put it down to the usual inconsistencies. I find if I send a message through the website link, the help box in the lower right corner, that I get faster responses. You could try that.

I did that as a follow up earlier this week, still nothing. Oh well. I’m not going to keep following up on things I paid for. If nothing shows up by this weekend in the mail and I don’t hear back from them, then I’ll file a claim with PayPal for my money back. I’m done.

i did it through that link weeks ago and still no response...

I wasn’t abusive at all, very professional, the harshest I got was a closing line of “Get your act together, this is not acceptable“

Last edited:
Can someone sell me on a swap for Dirty Projectors? I'm leaning Jim Sullivan's UFO, especially since Ray Charles doesn't seem like an option anymore, but maybe there's something else you love that I need that I've glossed over?

EDIT: For context, I'm generally a Classics sub, but I switched over last month for Aretha.

If that's the only one you sent, it probably wouldn't hurt to do a follow up since it's clearly been several weeks.

For clarity, I sent out an email weeks ago. Got the canned response not to email them.

Then I tweeted them two weeks ago and they responded to that likely because my twitter account is verified. They’re not responding to anyone else on twitter.

Followed up with another email. Nothing rude or profane. Got no response.

Followed up this week via the site with my order numbers in the message in case that made things easier for them to look up. No response.

In total, I’ve reached out four times.

Can someone sell me on a swap for Dirty Projectors? I'm leaning Jim Sullivan's UFO, especially since Ray Charles doesn't seem like an option anymore, but maybe there's something else you love that I need that I've glossed over?

EDIT: For context, I'm generally a Classics sub, but I switched over last month for Aretha.

Have you gotten Experience Unlimited or Mavis Staples? I like both of those more than Jim Sullivan.

Back