Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

With the new rules... If I'm in a 12 month and do an add-on track... Is the add on 3 months or is it just the one I added?
Im not sure I understand your question, but once you add a 2nd track, you will continue to get both tracks until you cancel one.

So looks like new options were added to Swaps? This is exactly what we said would happen last month when they made swaps permanent and limited to 1 time.

Shipping records before street date, not shipping long delayed orders, sending out another company's product as their own, changing the swap rules and then screwing over people who swapped on announcement day. Etc, etc, etc.

Buying records from this company is far too much of a handle and a hassle at this point. Feeling so glad I cancelled.

So looks like new options were added to Swaps? This is exactly what we said would happen last month when they made swaps permanent and limited to 1 time.

Shipping records before street date, not shipping long delayed orders, sending out another company's product as their own, changing the swap rules and then screwing over people who swapped on announcement day. Etc, etc, etc.

Buying records from this company is far too much of a handle and a hassle at this point. Feeling so glad I cancelled.
Looks like a little more than a dozen titles. Including Ray Charles, Sister-Kinney, Floating Points, Big Bill Broonzy, Deem Spencer, The Books, DJDS, Common, Jorge Ben, Lil Kim, Loretta Lynn, Schlohmo, Tennis, TI, Nils Frahm, and possibly others. Pretty sure all of these werent there yesterday but I may be mistaken.

I did submit a ticket to VMP about swapping my already confirmed swap to The Books, which wasn't there yesterday. They switched it in about an hour so thats something. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will receive the rest of my orders with Jan ROTM. About half of them are on the way with my Dec ROTM.

Last edited:
I finally canceled my subscription this month. All three tracks for January are weak choices and swaps were super limited. I was only hanging on to grab Fiona or a Townes exclusive as a swap if I could. I might rejoin later but there hasn't really been a great ROTM since April for me. Exclusives are really the only thing it makes sense to buy from VMP directly anymore.

So we've reached the end of the week. Who still has records unfulfilled?

*raises hand*

Maybe? Who the hell knows these days?
I've gotten zero shipping notices, but who wants a shipping notice when one can just receive good vibes.

Of the albums I expected to receive in December:

Let it Bleed - Arrived on Dec. 23rd. Says "Fulfilled" on my order page.
Black Pumas - Says "Fulfilled" on my order page and I have a DHL tracking # that it shipped Dec. 26th.
BB King - Says "Fulfilled" on my order page and I have a DHL tracking # that it shipped Dec. 26th. (But a separate tracking # than Black Pumas, because why ship things together?)
Lukas Nelson - Still "Unfulfilled".
Ray Charles - Still "Unfulfilled". To be fair, I didn't expect this to ship until January, but other folks have received theirs, so fingers crossed?

I figure Saddle Creek just looks like this and they're pulling records off the pile:
Warehouse.jpg

Back