Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Off-topic for a sec: I finally read VMP’s writeup about Still Woozy and got stuck here:
View attachment 27044
Is that supposed to make sense?

My guess is that it was supposed to convey that "after a 5 year stint in a math rock band, Gamsky decided in 2017 it was time to pursue a solo career".

It's VMP, I just assume they don't bother checking if these things make sense anymore lol

Question, if you cancel in the middle of a subscription period, do you get a refund or store credit for the remaining months?

For example, I’m 2 months in to a 6 month subscription (renewed on Nov 1).

Feeling like I’m stuck and will be going down with the band.
When I canceled my annual sub in May, I was refunded for the remaining 10 months in cash. Store credit never entered the conversation.

I got a shipping confirmed replacement for my popping Yusef sent today , I was sure I was just going to get credits for that. And Ivy Sole which was my Permaswap . BB and Aretha just say unfulfilled so I guess they’ll be combined in next month.

When I canceled my annual sub in May, I was refunded for the remaining 10 months in cash. Store credit never entered the conversation.

I'm surprised that you can get a refund for cancelling an annual sub early. What's the point of having 3-month subs if you can cancel an annual sub at any point and get a prorated refund?

I'm surprised that you can get a refund for cancelling an annual sub early. What's the point of having 3-month subs if you can cancel an annual sub at any point and get a prorated refund?
Good question. I assume they wouldn't let people do that repeatedly? Mine was during the last days of the old forum, and maybe they figured that was just easier than locking in an angry customer for another 10 months.

Good question. I assume they wouldn't let people do that repeatedly? Mine was during the last days of the old forum, and maybe they figured that was just easier than locking in an angry customer for another 10 months.
I'm gonna need a lawyer on this one. Does it explicitly say in their T&C that repeated cancellations of subscription will be subject to any type of early termination fee?

VMP Bitte Orca looks pretty nice. Might buy one before they announce:
I love that album and the 2nd disc seems to have their Live At Other Music concert on it. But I think I'll just wait to buy it on discogs to make sure I actually get it.

Back