Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Big email from customer support ...

----------------

Hi there,

Sincere apologies about the shipping delays and the confusion that this has caused. Our warehouse is currently working extended shifts during the week, and extra shifts over the weekend, but we are still catching up. We know you may be hoping to get your orders delivered in time for the holidays and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience these delays may cause. Our entire team is working extended hours and doing everything we can to get your records to you as quickly as possible.

BUNDLING:

If you ordered multiple records for December (or have outstanding records from November that you’re waiting on), you may be wondering why you are getting multiple shipments, or why some of your records have shipped already but others haven't. This is because of the way our system has been bundling orders. In prior months, all of your orders would have been bundled into a single shipment. This process is still being refined on our new system and is not yet perfect. We’re working on tightening the bundling process up moving forward, and we expect things to be more like the old experience in the coming months.

PROGRESS UPDATE:

With Black Friday, December renewals, and so many titles that were previously on pre-order coming into stock this month, our orders in December are 20%+ higher than they have been in any previous month. Our warehouse has completed about 60% of the December orders thus far, and is continuing to work overtime until we get the remaining 40% shipped.

We understand this is not an ideal experience for customers who have bought more than one thing or have subscriptions to several tracks. We recognize these people are amongst our most valuable customers and those people remain a priority for us. We will be tightening the bundling process up moving forward, and we expect things to be more like the old experience in the coming months.

INVENTORY / SHIPPING TIMELINES:

Currently, there are no delayed titles, including titles that were previously delayed in November. This includes:

John Coltrane 'Blue World'
Merle Haggard 'Live From Austin, TX '78’
Waylon Jennings 'Live From Austin, TX '84'
Floating Points 'Crush’
Vince Guaraldi Trio 'A Charlie Brown Christmas (Audiophile Edition)’
Spoon ‘Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga’
Wild FlagWild Flag
Sholohmo ‘Bad Vibes’
Black Pumas ‘Black Pumas’
The Rolling Stones ‘Let it Bleed’
TLC ‘Fanmail’, ‘Crazy Sexy Cool’
Beck ‘Hyperspace’ -- This was originally delayed to January due to the label’s warehouse but is now en route to us and will ship this month.

Fulfillment status for individual orders is different on a per customer / shipment basis. As noted above, our warehouse will continue to run overtime until everything is shipped out.

Unfortunately, at this time, our customer support team members are unable to offer detailed statuses on orders which are marked “unfulfilled”. Please know that these orders haven’t been lost, and will be packed and shipped out as soon as possible. All tracking information will be sent via email as things leave the warehouse.

A NOTE ABOUT THE MIGRATION

We fully recognize and take responsibility for the issues caused in our recent system migration. We understand it’s been bumpy, has caused confusion, and has not been perfect in its execution. Our team has been working around the clock for the last several weeks resolving bugs and stabilizing the system to ensure a smoother experience moving forward. We appreciate everyone’s patience and support as we continue to work through this migration.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by all of this. Please let us know if you have any other questions or if we can do anything to help.

Jason
Customer Support Agent
Vinyl Me, Please
Now spinning: -aire by The End of the Ocean

This email is a service from Vinyl Me, Please.
[Z3POZ0-027D]

Where's the mention of MObb Deep?

EDIT:

I also like the angle of telling members that, while their orders will be arriving late, they aren't "delayed." It's similar to the new exchange policy where they let you know that, if you're concerned about damaged items, there's no need, because those aren't damaged after all

Last edited:
For returning mobb deep

Yeah. I was confused because it was covered before, but I understand there's a lot to keep up on. The CFO is personally emailing labels from the warehouse asking for returns, while not confirming test pressing requests or offering to box up and put labels on the packages the same people that he is contacting are waiting for.

Yeah. I was confused because it was covered before, but I understand there's a lot to keep up on. The CFO is personally emailing labels from the warehouse asking for returns, while not confirming test pressing requests or offering to box up and put labels on the packages the same people that he is contacting are waiting for.

🍿 😎 🍿 So much popcorn 🍿 😎 🍿

and for the record, I feel really awful for everyone who ordered the Mobb Deep and either didn’t get it or got too many and has been dicked around. I haven’t been a member for some time now, but if I was, I would be quitting in protest with you even though I hadn’t ordered the album. This blows so hard.

Where's the mention of MObb Deep?

EDIT:

I also like the angle of telling members that, while their orders will be arriving late, they aren't "delayed." It's similar to the new exchange policy where they let you know that, if you're concerned about damaged items, there's no need, because those aren't damaged after all
Also, there is no mention of Fiona mailing. I'm wondering if that is what is holding up Dec boxes. Has anyone that ordered Fiona gotten their box?

Back