Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Because they are a "small company" and likely live on "buzzwords" and phrases like "wears multiple hats," "efficiency," and "synergy."

Aka, excuses to face the reality that they've outgrown their kiddie pants and need to start writing some checks and facing some facts.
They've definitely found numerous ways to disrupt the industry...

I apologize if this has been covered already, but apparently store credits can only be used against store purchases. It cannot be used against subscription renewals even if you do an add-on sub for 1 month. Here is the response I received from CS:

“Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about that. The system has changed and Store Credit is applied to store purchases by default and not renewals. Here is an article with a little more information on using Store Credit:

Vinyl Me, Please

I couldn’t get the link to work, so who knows what garbage they wrote in there.

Oh, I assumed if you could go with Macbeth you were probably down with South Pacific.
Well, I am the very model of a modern Mather general
I've information vegetable, animal, and turntabuler
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From marathon to Warperloo in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with Mathers mathematical,
I understand equations both the simple and quadratical
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse

Last edited:
Well, I am the very model of a modern Mather general
I've information vegetable, animal, and turntabluler
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From marathon to Warperloo in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with Mathers mathematical,
I understand equations both the simple and quadratical
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse
Now we are getting into Gilbert & Sullivan!? I am not gonna lie, most of my G&S pop culture knowledge comes almost exclusively from Sideshow Bob and Aaron Sorkin references.

During the random restock on the old site I was able to get CS to send me a replacement Solange - True for my warped version. It showed up on my orders page, but guess what happened during the "migration"??? Vanished. I emailed CS and they said...

Very sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, the order placed by Tyler on November 5th was not updated with the website migration which took place shortly afterwards. I would love to be able to put another order in for you, but sadly Solange 'True' is currently sold out. Sincere apologies for the mishap. We've been experiencing quite a few setbacks due to the migration.

I responded saying it was reserved for me from their inventory on the old site, it should still be set aside with any inventory management. Can you double check that you don't still have the copy??? Surprise, surprise (to no one)...

I'm terribly sorry, but to clear things up a bit, the order that was put in for you by Tyler was not transferred to the system we updated the website to. It was, sadly, never reserved and the remaining stock for that title has since been sold or sent for replacements. The timing on this particular glitch is incredibly inconvenient, I know.

So you sold my copy? Cool, cool. They offered me credit instead. Which I cant use on renewals, incredibly inconvenient glitch... or something. 😐

During the random restock on the old site I was able to get CS to send me a replacement Solange - True for my warped version. It showed up on my orders page, but guess what happened during the "migration"??? Vanished. I emailed CS and they said...

Very sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, the order placed by Tyler on November 5th was not updated with the website migration which took place shortly afterwards. I would love to be able to put another order in for you, but sadly Solange 'True' is currently sold out. Sincere apologies for the mishap. We've been experiencing quite a few setbacks due to the migration.

I responded saying it was reserved for me from their inventory on the old site, it should still be set aside with any inventory management. Can you double check that you don't still have the copy??? Surprise, surprise (to no one)...

I'm terribly sorry, but to clear things up a bit, the order that was put in for you by Tyler was not transferred to the system we updated the website to. It was, sadly, never reserved and the remaining stock for that title has since been sold or sent for replacements. The timing on this particular glitch is incredibly inconvenient, I know.

So you sold my copy? Cool, cool. They offered me credit instead. Which I cant use on renewals, incredibly inconvenient glitch... or something. 😐
Definitely demand real money at least. Complete bullshit.

Jesus Christ. When it seemed like they couldn't get any more bush-league.

I apologize if this has been covered already, but apparently store credits can only be used against store purchases. It cannot be used against subscription renewals even if you do an add-on sub for 1 month. Here is the response I received from CS:

“Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about that. The system has changed and Store Credit is applied to store purchases by default and not renewals. Here is an article with a little more information on using Store Credit:

Vinyl Me, Please

I couldn’t get the link to work, so who knows what garbage they wrote in there.
@NathanRicaud : did you see this? Just for your financial planning that your credits will not be able to buy you your yearly sub.

Back