Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The comments are but consider when I called storf our last week I ended up on -15 or something. I think I was harder on this message and am on +6. There are always inane comments on Reddit though, because it’s Reddit.

You're right that the energy has shifted. You really have to read the room over there.

@TheThinWhiteDuke made a comment about my post rocking the boat, but it's really just the timing. I could have posted that same sort of thing 2 weeks ago and been told to eat shit by almost everyone. The window just opened at a moment where everyone was already pissed. Now only some people want me to kill myself, which is a major improvement

Last edited:
I must admit, I am feeling much better about VMP after receiving my November box today! 📦😇

The tracking they have provided for all the small boxes coming (Shlohmo, Lil’ Kim, Mobb Deep etc) all have tracking which is working perfectly! ⭐😅🙏

I am actually really excited for all the ROTM’s in 2020! And I know VMP has been such a big mess this year, and have been having major issues with quality control, but I’m so ready for VMP 2020! 🙋‍♂️🕺💃🙊🐣🌈

I have a good feeling I’m going to be blown away by some of the exclusives in 2020! I was surprised with TLC and Mariah Carey. And i reckon we will be seeing quite a bit of that next year (more open-minded range). Like, maybe we’ll get something like Usher’s Confessions or Aaliyah’s self-titled next year. I’m all for more variety and fun exclusives! 🔥💎🐬🐸🦁
Usher Confessions and Linkin Park Hybrid Theory were the first two CDs I ever owned as a kid. I would be stoked for a Confessions pressing honestly 😂😂😂

Is someone able to tell me why the Editorial Director of the Company is posting notices about Customer Service issues?
Because they are a "small company" and likely live on "buzzwords" and phrases like "wears multiple hats," "efficiency," and "synergy."

Aka, excuses to face the reality that they've outgrown their kiddie pants and need to start writing some checks and facing some facts.

Reddit is really turning on them. I went in very hard, but fair, on that dumb message and I’ve not been downvoted out of existence. Weird I’m no longer a reddit Parrish, I’m not sure how I feel about that...

Time of day makes a huge difference. If you’re negative during their work hours, you’ll get a quick downvote count from employees and since reddit is just a popularity contest others will jump on board.

Because they are a "small company" and likely live on "buzzwords" and phrases like "wears multiple hats," "efficiency," and "synergy."

Aka, excuses to face the reality that they've outgrown their kiddie pants and need to start writing some checks and facing some facts.
You can't stay small and take VC cash. Once you do that the expectation all around is you start playing by their rules or you crash and burn.

Back