Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Reddit is really turning on them. I went in very hard, but fair, on that dumb message and I’ve not been downvoted out of existence. Weird I’m no longer a reddit Parriah, I’m not sure how I feel about that...

Last edited:
really ? i feel the vibe there is still way too positive given the shit they pull off

The comments are but consider when I called storf our last week I ended up on -15 or something. I think I was harder on this message and am on +6. There are always inane comments on Reddit though, because it’s Reddit.

It really does take a special type of person to decide that "oh god I've fucked up so badly, this is really shit, I know what I'll do, I'll throw the phone in the bin, stick my fingers in my ears and go lalalalalalalalala."

I bought it, because there was a song about weed

It's like weeeeeeeeeeed

Is Mobb Deep’s The Infamous, Black Pumas and John Coltrane’s Blue World three of them?

Only Mobb Deep out of that list. Aretha is currently listed as sold out although I wouldn't be surprised if that shows up back in stock once all the dust from this horrendous migration settles.

The other records were all previously sold out records they stumbled upon a few extra copies of: Saxophone Colossus, Let's Stay Together, and Super Ape.

I, much like these records, remain unfulfilled.

Only Mobb Deep out of that list. Aretha is currently listed as sold out although I wouldn't be surprised if that shows up back in stock once all the dust from this horrendous migration settles.

The other records were all previously sold out records they stumbled upon a few extra copies of: Saxophone Colossus, Let's Stay Together, and Super Ape.

I, much like these records, remain unfulfilled.
YOU NEED SUPER APE!!! 🦍🌴

They do have the same pressing in standard black, so you can get that if your order isn’t fulfilled! But man, that album is 🔥🔥🔥

One of my favourite Essentials ROTM’s! It’s a top 5 Essential ROTM for me! 💎🏆

So, these are my top 10 Essentials ROTM’s! Considering the upcoming Aretha Franklin Essentials ROTM sounds spectacular (which I’m sure it will)!!!

1. Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved...
2. De La Soul - 3 Feet High & Rising
3. Experience Unlimited - Free Yourself
4. The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die
5. The Upsetters - Super Ape
6. Jorge Ben - Àfrica Brasil
7. Van Morrison - Veedon Fleece
8. Mavis Staples - Mavis Staples
9. The Fugees - The Score
10. Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma

For me, this top 10 Essentials ROTM’s are all definitely 10/10! They all sound superb, and they are all such a joy to listen to! 😇

So, these are my top 10 Essentials ROTM’s! Considering the upcoming Aretha Franklin Essentials ROTM sounds spectacular (which I’m sure it will)!!!

1. Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved...
2. De La Soul - 3 Feet High & Rising
3. Experience Unlimited - Free Yourself
4. The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die
5. The Upsetters - Super Ape
6. Jorge Ben - Àfrica Brasil
7. Van Morrison - Veedon Fleece
8. Mavis Staples - Mavis Staples
9. The Fugees - The Score
10. Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma

For me, this top 10 Essentials ROTM’s are all definitely 10/10! They all sound superb, and they are all such a joy to listen to! 😇

forget vmp, come join me spinning my top 15 albums of the year as a countdown in the What’s Spinning thread! 😀

YOU NEED SUPER APE!!! 🦍🌴

They do have the same pressing in standard black, so you can get that if your order isn’t fulfilled! But man, that album is 🔥🔥🔥

One of my favourite Essentials ROTM’s! It’s a top 5 Essential ROTM for me! 💎🏆

I was extremely excited when I saw it back in stock. Now I’m half expecting to be told it was put up for sale in error.

Back