Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

As suspected, VMP did raise the threshold for Low Stock status. Cochin Moon now carries the tag with 39 copies left. Not sure if it is worth discussing the low stock status if they are going to be less than transparent about what it exactly means.

FWIW, TLC's CrazySexyCool is off the list (added copies from breaking up the bundle?), while Denzel Curry's new one and his bundle are low stock.
It was 10 copies before, right?

the low stock status if they are going to be less than transparent about what it exactly means
It was 10 copies before, right?
There was never any official statement on what that meant, so them changing it isn't really going against something they stated but changing probably is to create FOMO earlier. I am not saying their changing it is the right thing to do, but it was never transparent to begin with, we just discovered when it showed up in the past.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone that ordered has it shown as shipped this month (also OutKast)

The last few months mine hasnt even switched from pending to shipped until literally the day I get it

Ha.....hahaha.......hahahahahaha......

So I didn't receive an email and CS hasn't gotten back to me for 5 days now.

Should I be worrried?

I emailed in about my May box. Response said I would hear back in 1 business day, but it was more like a week.

I ordered Weyes Blood from Amazon on Friday. It came in today with a VMP Exclusive sticker and was numbered. Mine is #212. The color is clear-ish with what I guess could be peach mixed in.
if it has the sticker it is the VMP one, do you know which Amazon facility (town) it came from

if it has the sticker it is the VMP one, do you know which Amazon facility (town) it came from
Not sure. My first shipping update says it arrive at the carrier facility in Springfield, VA around 10pm last night. I only ordered it between 5-6pm, so it has to be somewhere close.

If he’s from DC, it likely came from Amazon’s Baltimore facility
the closest one isn't always used but...
Not sure. My first shipping update says it arrive at the carrier facility in Springfield, VA around 10pm last night. I only ordered it between 5-6pm, so it has to be somewhere close.
thanks, I wonder if all the ones Amazon got are there

Back