Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

My page is also showing $46 for a track instead of the usual $23. That’s $61 Canadian! 😞
I’m so happy you re-subscribed, so then you can get all the Fiona Apple exclusives that get released! I know you’re a huge Fiona Apple fan! But let’s be honest......you probably prefer The Tabakin more though? 😂🤔

But for real, I just really hope VMP fixes your account very soon! I miss you Melancholy Melody! So happy to see you on Needles&Grooves ♥️

My page is also showing $46 for a track instead of the usual $23. That’s $61 Canadian! No record is worth that much....

I was wondering if that was a mistake or fantastic new pricing! My other add on says it’ll charge $23 on the 1st but if I want to add another track it’s $46....at least my account is fixed for the most part?

It's bittersweet because I was hoping for a special reissue package, but mostly just happy to be getting this album for less than $100. $27 is a great deal compared to most records VMP is selling now.

When I bought my new pair of speakers, I used to play this track and put my ear closer to one speaker or the other, to pay more attention to each one of the voices. It sounds kickass.

I’m so happy you re-subscribed, so then you can get all the Fiona Apple exclusives that get released! I know you’re a huge Fiona Apple fan! But let’s be honest......you probably prefer The Tabakin more though? 😂🤔

But for real, I just really hope VMP fixes your account very soon! I miss you Melancholy Melody! So happy to see you on Needles&Grooves ♥️

Ha ha! Thanks, Nathan. 😀 Yep, I need those Fiona’s. I’m also excited about Aretha Franklin.

Ha ha! Thanks, Nathan. 😀 Yep, I need those Fiona’s. I’m also excited about Aretha Franklin.
Mmmmm I’m so hyped for Aretha Franklin too! That’s honestly an all-time top 3 ROTM across all tracks VMP has done! I Never Loved A Man, The Way I Love You is an absolute masterpiece! 💎

When I bought my new pair of speakers, I used to play this track and put my ear closer to one speaker or the other, to pay more attention to each one of the voices. It sounds kickass.
OMG, that’s amazing! That is audio-music need perfection right there! And this also seems so joyful and nostalgic and innocent and cute! Like, I’m going to do that when I play The Idler Wheel. I’m legit going to put my ears very close to each speaker at different times! ♥️🙈

Looks like all my membership info has been updated in My Account.

Oddly enough, it said my 6-month membership was due to expire in February (I've been grandfathered in at a $140/6-month option for years now) and figured I'd hit the "not cancel" button. Now it says I'll be charged $150 in February. I know $20 annually ain't much, but it's definitely giving me more pause...

Might reach out to CS and see if all grandfathered rates/options are going away.

to an extent yeah i have past orders.. but mobb deep is a month early, and it says i havent had a shipment after that since jorge ben

EDIT: OH WAIT I SEE FLAMING LIPS BUT NOT QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE BECAUSE THE NEXT PAGE FEATURE IS STUPID

Is your account updated now? Mine was as of this morning.

My orders (messed up) are there but no membership info. Each time I go to the Membership tab it asks me to join. Still has listed my last 3mon renewal from the end of October on the Orders pages so I have taken a screenshot of it in case they can't find their way out of the wet paper bag of ineptitude.

I don't know if this will put some of you bold VMP members at ease, but maybe they're manually updating memberships and they're doing it alphabetically, which would make sense... but this is VMP.

If the first letter of your surname is deep in the alphabet, maybe they're not there yet. Just a thought...

Last edited:
I don't know if this will put some of you bold VMP members at ease, but maybe they're manually updating memberships and they're doing it alphabetically, which would make sense... but this is VMP.

If the first letter of your surname is deep in the alphabet, maybe they're not there yet. Just a thought...

If that’s the case they made it past m this morning!

Back