Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Dont have the link but desert sessions 11 12 exclusive dropping today.
Qotsa rotm looking more likely for november

It's live

here ya go. $34 so buyer beware

here ya go. $34 so buyer beware
$36 and change after shipping on the Queens page.

I have no problem being charged tax for purchases, but informing you of it After you've already purchased the item is insane.
Request the tax to refunded on the basis of false advertisement. If they refuse, request a full refund, not a credit. Taking money out of their spreadsheets is the only way they are going to make a change.

So I’ve been debating dropping the $600 on the project debut carbon esprit SB for awhile. Is the $500 Fluance RT85 a better option for the money?
Not familiar much with the Project other than what I've seen and read, but I have the RT85 and love it. With the Ort Red on the Project, I would go for the RT85 at $100 less unless you plan on spinning a bunch of 78s. The blue is a definite upgrade over the red - I've had both, and it's noticeable. It's got the clarity of the red plus the warmth that the Red lacks sometimes. Not sure if you'd notice the carbon fibre tonearm benefits, but that's guesswork by me.

I looked at the regular version on the QOSTA website, but didn't notice a difference. Can you explain?

I decided to support VMP, anything QOSTA related is a pretty big get for them.
Off the Matador Website

"Limited Edition Vinyl packaging includes a one of a kind custom mix & match, body swap booklet! Vinyl LP orders from the Matador store will include a limited sticker sheet (while supplies last)"

Back