Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

For all my meh attitude, pissing & moaning i apologise & I'm sticking with the roots. The mirror cover and pin wheel vinyl is actually quite nice, it will be a start on my Roots Vinyl Collection too. Let's hope next months R&HH is one that will be a triumphant fist in the air when we figure out what it is 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

For all my meh attitude, pissing & moaning i apologise & I'm sticking with the roots. The mirror cover and pin wheel vinyl is actually quite nice, it will be a start on my Roots Vinyl Collection too. Let's hope next months R&HH is one that will be a triumphant fist in the air when we figure out what it is 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I might stick with it too, just knowing I can get the two swap options Im interested in cheaper off of discogs

I'm literally in the same place right now. I don't love these ROTMs this month, but the roots album is great and I'll be happy to own it. Also kinda like that the cover looks like Arcade Fire or something and the pinwheel is cool too. I'll keep it.

Essentials though man that's...that's a weird album.

Back