Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The bundles are not allowed to be broken for replacement components and the replacement copies that we had specifically for damages are out of stock.
It’s infuriating how depending on what CS person you get, the answers can be different. Not sure how you phrased things differently to those who were sent a replacement but they have replacement copies of the title available so they should send you one…I’d try to ping Pauly if you’re on discord as he’d likely get you a better answer quickly and hopefully sort it before TBT…

In like 2019 Storf told us no ROTM's would ever be pressed again.

I'm not salty about this at all or holding onto it as a bold faced lie.
Whenever they say “never” or “last chance” it almost guarantees it will happen lol. There have been something like 5-10 different ROTMs where they have said “this will never come back” or “once it’s gone it’s gone” that have all gotten represses. Tribe Called Quest and Afro immediately come to mind. I’m glad I didn’t pay a lot for Tribe as it’s being repressed and going on sale Friday I think

It’s infuriating how depending on what CS person you get, the answers can be different. Not sure how you phrased things differently to those who were sent a replacement but they have replacement copies of the title available so they should send you one…I’d try to ping Pauly if you’re on discord as he’d likely get you a better answer quickly and hopefully sort it before TBT…

I mean, they break anthologies to ship records outside of their sleeves...

I mean, they break anthologies to ship records outside of their sleeves...
I think they try everything in their power to not ship replacements to internationals because of the cost. They do it, but you tend to have to push harder with CS than our USian friends.

Last edited:
The bundles are not allowed to be broken for replacement components and the replacement copies that we had specifically for damages are out of stock.
Man, I’m sorry, that’s really annoying you got a different response and not even true one (the bundles are long gone - presumably what they are selling in TBT were replacement copies). Unfortunately @jamieanderson1968 is probably right that they push back harder on international customers due to more money lost on their end.

Snagged Charlie Gabriel in that TBT sale. This shit is just PLEASANT. Said they were almost gone when I was checking out, act fast. Also LOVE40 made it $21 and I then I used referral credits for the rest, so the freeeeeee record, I'll take it.

View attachment 196517

View attachment 196516

RIP Mondo, long live Mondo (Rob Jones)

I always find TBT fascinating, most of the stuff in it sat in the store forever and now people are going crazy over it. I realize there is a very FOMO aspect of it, just interesting.
There are quite a lot of newer subscribers from last year who missed out on a lot of that stuff. Plus FOMO plays a role like you said

Back