Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yeah, i know. Just had the sticker fall out when i opened the box.

I think you might need to get back to work, too much time here 😂. Always happy to get the deserved snark though.
lol. I wasn’t actually trying to be snarky. I thought you were saying the thread was about the little stickers even though it said hype stickers. Idk.

I was genuinely confused by @tvham’s post.

Last edited:
lol. I wasn’t actually trying to be snarky. I thought you were saying the thread was about the little stickers even though it said hype stickers. Idk.

It was all good. I made a mistake in what i thought it was regarding. I can take the heat either way! Sometimes just need to laugh at ourselves! 😄

Also figured you’d feel at home dealing with a fucklechuck! (Think that was the work term🤣)

got shipping on that Schmilsson bundle today along with my AOTM in case anyone else forgot they bought that at some point

My Nina bundle is out for delivery with my aotms.

I've yet to receive shipping notice for my most recent AotMs OR my reship for the previous AotMs that never showed

Back