Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Does anyone know if the extra album promotion is to extend beyond January? Thought I read something but might have misinterpreted
I believe it will be active until the end of Jan. But I wouldn’t hold my breath on them adding more albums or having a ton of good stuff left! The referral bonus is good for the foreseeable future

According to Storf on Discord, there are three Nina Simone records in store on Wednesday.
One is the repress of Sings the Blues. Others two are real exclusives cut AAA by RKS.
Storf also said she will have an ROTM in Q1, which confirms Silk & Soul.

Last edited:
According to Storf on Discord, there are three Nina Simone records in store on Wednesday.
One is the repress of Sings the Blues. Others two are real exclusives cut AAA by RKS.
Storf also said she will have an ROTM in Q1, which confirms Silk & Soul.
Amped for these!

Hopefully not one of the three that AS have done. Would be cool if they do a couple from the Phillips box that aren’t in the AS releases
We know it’s not I Put A Spell…or Pastel Blues and it’s not Silk and Soul as that will be the ROTM.

I think Nuff Said and Here Comes The Sun are leading guesses but only because those are Sony titles

nina_simone_bundle_store_v2.jpg

And a Repress of

nina_simone_bundle_store_v2.jpg

And a Repress of

someone please enlighten me on the price being worth it or not? At this point $73 for two AAA releases doesn't seem insane but I can also see there being lots of these out there?

Back