Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I ended up buying it last night! Excited to check it out. I’ve enjoyed all the anthologies I’ve gotten so far

Same. I'm still a completionist with them which seems crazy but they all have been great and I've only had a couple repeats, electric mud (was a huge improvement), and a couple in the Miles box which I have MoFis of and might sell.

Same. I'm still a completionist with them which seems crazy but they all have been great and I've only had a couple repeats, electric mud (was a huge improvement), and a couple in the Miles box which I have MoFis of and might sell.
I’m strongly considering getting the Vanguard box…but gotta stream them again. I didn’t get Metal Blade or the comedy store one. Might be missing one or two others

im not gonna rat anyone out for this one.. mostly because they outright admit to it being "hey its so easy to join the discord, anyone can", so expecting the code to not get out anywhere is kinda BS, I actually had a hunch this was going to happen and didn't even imply it

Back