Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yeah, but their fulfillment is there so it makes sense. I wonder what makes them charge tax in some states but not others. Obviously states like Colorado where they are based are a given.
May want to check and see what your state legislature is up to. It's possible Tennessee recently passed a law requiring taxes for online purchases. It happened a couple of years ago here in Virginia. Been paying tax on VMP purchases since 2020 or so.

long_is_the_tunnel_store.jpg

The majority of VMP's exclusives I have never heard of.

were there 20 dollars off codes where members give 20 and they get 20? If so, anyone have one to give?

specifically i'm looking to get the bone thugs album but don't want to join again.

were there 20 dollars off codes where members give 20 and they get 20? If so, anyone have one to give?

specifically i'm looking to get the bone thugs album but don't want to join again.
it's $10 off at the moment. the $20 off code expired at the start of August. So essentially I think it's just free shipping.

I'd offer to proxy one for ya, but by the time I pay tax + mail it to ya, it's probably the same price!

it's $10 off at the moment. the $20 off code expired at the start of August. So essentially I think it's just free shipping.

I'd offer to proxy one for ya, but by the time I pay tax + mail it to ya, it's probably the same price!
Ah missed it... didn't remember their shipping being so expensive.
Might consider joining again... I probably can find a few things I want.

Ah missed it... didn't remember their shipping being so expensive.
Might consider joining again... I probably can find a few things I want.
if you sign up for 3 months, you'll get a free record from their list of freebies, which is actually a pretty good list if you haven't been a member for awhile.

edit: i think that Kristofferson record is part of that freebies list and it's real good.

Last edited:
if you sign up for 3 months, you'll get a free record from their list of freebies, which is actually a pretty good list if you haven't been a member for awhile.

edit: i think that Kristofferson record is part of that freebies list and it's real good.
its been many years so i think i probably qualify

doesn't matter when you last subscribed. Offer is good on subs/resubs all year. I will end up with four free records because I refuse to commit to them for more than three months.
Yea I meant the list of freebies is pretty good and would be likely to find 1-3 records you’d want.

I have most of the VMP stuff I really wanted from the past year or so. I’ll have to decide in November if I wanna reup and then just sell the freebies to lower the membership cost or stop my sub all together. They did get me back in with the free records deals. I usually only do 3 month subs at a time like you and I’ll skip a few months then resub

Yea I meant the list of freebies is pretty good and would be likely to find 1-3 records you’d want.

I have most of the VMP stuff I really wanted from the past year or so. I’ll have to decide in November if I wanna reup and then just sell the freebies to lower the membership cost or stop my sub all together. They did get me back in with the free records deals. I usually only do 3 month subs at a time like you and I’ll skip a few months then resub
I feel like I'll re-subscribe in the next month or two to take advantage of the free records - I have a number of VMP albums on my wishlist but they are all still in preorder.

weirdly i tried the 20% off thing but they still haven't sent me an email with the code hah. 3 month was probably a good move! there's some good stuff still available. whatcha thinking for your freebie??
I grabbed the Sigur Ros. I've actually been eyeing that for a while now so glad to see that available as a freebie. I also wanted Justice so probably will swap for that one of the months. Maybe Air depending if anything else pops up that I want

Back