Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Represses

GZ not QRP. but hopefully still sound good!

Represses

Dreams ordered! I will say the last few VMP records I’ve gotten, mostly from GZ, have been awesome. No issues so hopefully that continues! Very excited to finally nab this one.

My mistake, I was looking at the one I had added to my cart which was letting me check out as a non-member.

Member price is $33. It's still worth the $43 it would cost you to join just for that record.

Dreams is back

OOPS, missed previous post

Storf is saying VMP is doing 7 more Miles Davis albums (sounds like an anthology) including In A Silent Way. He seems to say they will be AAA...
Dammit just when I was getting ready to say goodbye to VMP. I know if they do an anthology it won't probably happen until later in 2023 or even 2024. Not sure how much more Miles I need with 26 records in my collection. There are a few holes still and wouldn't mind an upgrade on a couple, but I think about 20 are AAA.

Dammit just when I was getting ready to say goodbye to VMP. I know if they do an anthology it won't probably happen until later in 2023 or even 2024. Not sure how much more Miles I need with 26 records in my collection. There are a few holes still and wouldn't mind an upgrade on a couple, but I think about 20 are AAA.

Yeah, a Miles Anthology sounds really cool at first, but it's kinda like the Willie Anthology - I'm not sure there are any Miles albums I NEED at this point. I have most everything I want of Miles in good quality pressings (MOFI, AP, RKS Mono, Speakers Corner, Impex, OJC) . I guess some of the MOFI's aren't AAA (??), but they all sound amazing.

Back