Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

A couple of those are cool, but my wife and I have talked about whether to get Christmas music for the sake of Christmas music or to just stick to our collection of favourites because of the memories. Think we're solid with our current rotation but good to know if our Charlie Brown is every destroyed each year there will be at least 5 variants to replace it with. Our local shop alone just got about 100 copies, stocking up for the holidays.

I'm shocked not more places are getting the Muppets Christmas Carol like iam8bit did last year. That soundtrack slaps.
the bobby timmons is awesome. i might grab that one....but otherwise yea. I have a few regular rotation christmas records then they just sit on my shelves taking up space for 11.5 months out of the year.

A couple of those are cool, but my wife and I have talked about whether to get Christmas music for the sake of Christmas music or to just stick to our collection of favourites because of the memories. Think we're solid with our current rotation but good to know if our Charlie Brown is every destroyed each year there will be at least 5 variants to replace it with. Our local shop alone just got about 100 copies, stocking up for the holidays.

I'm shocked not more places are getting the Muppets Christmas Carol like iam8bit did last year. That soundtrack slaps.
What's in your rotation? I hadn't had Charlie Brown, so I preordered the 2LP deluxe, and then I have Elvis Christmas from my dad. That's about it, so some of these are appealing, but I usually just stream a Jazz Christmas playlist.

What's in your rotation? I hadn't had Charlie Brown, so I preordered the 2LP deluxe, and then I have Elvis Christmas from my dad. That's about it, so some of these are appealing, but I usually just stream a Jazz Christmas playlist.
Charlie Brown
Nat King Cole
Bing Crosby
Boney M
Ella Fitzgerald
Muppets
The Chipmunks

Those are the heavy hitters that we own on vinyl.
Still looking for a couple of the "Very Special Christmas" series and anything with Bing Crosby and David Bowie together.

Think I’ll bite on Timmons and Soul Christmas. We tend to spin a lot of Christmas music in the living room come December and those will be solid additions. I’m a sucker for a good piano-led jazz album around that time of year.

Just noticed that the Cadet album is AAA. It's kind of interesting for a Christmas record.

They're also all showing up as in-stock now in case you want to take advantage of the $25 off promo.

They're also all showing up as in-stock now in case you want to take advantage of the $25 off promo.
That was my line of thinking. Could definitely get pretty close to $150.
Hey look VMP Christmas exclusives in October, surely you’ll have them by Christmas 2024.
The do say they'll ship out individually to arrive in a timely manner. Which may explain the pricepoint...expedited shipping boiled in.

That was my line of thinking. Could definitely get pretty close to $150.

The do say they'll ship out individually to arrive in a timely manner. Which may explain the pricepoint...expedited shipping boiled in.
Have they ever delivered a Christmas record before Christmas?

I would say if you order now you'll get them in the Nov shipment if they're in stock. Only if your ROTMs take two months to arrive would I say there's a slim chance you'd get it.

Back