Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I emailed VMP because my shipment hadn't moved in over a week, today I get this from informed delivery. Wtf does that mean?!

View attachment 152196

Maybe something happened to the label and they're trying to figure out who to send it to/return?

I had a non-VMP box of records arrive earlier this week that had about 80% of its printed label torn off in transit. The only reason it was delivered without issue was because the seller had the foresight to also write my address directly on the box.

Maybe something happened to the label and they're trying to figure out who to send it to/return?

I had a non-VMP box of records arrive earlier this week that had about 80% of its printed label torn off in transit. The only reason it was delivered without issue was because the seller had the foresight to also write my address directly on the box.
I'm sure it's the post office fault but would also be fine blaming VMP. Hopefully they have replacements available to me, there were 4 records in that shipment.

One of my major peeves with VMP was they sent my package, which must include my PO BOX on the label, but must not have inclued the PO BOX as I had it on record, so the package was returned to them and I missed out on a couple sale records I really wanted. Nothing they could do, and it was their fault.

There will be a VMP variant of the new MorMor on Wednesday if anybody was interested in it. Not sure other specific details though

No pressing # on the Missy, so perhaps this one will stick around a while. But 500 each on the 2x Clem Snide, which also received the BOOM BOOM touch...can't imagine those will last too long.

No pressing # on the Missy, so perhaps this one will stick around a while. But 500 each on the 2x Clem Snide, which also received the BOOM BOOM touch...can't imagine those will last too long.
I saw Clem Snide back in 2001 (and really enjoyed them live), but these felt like they came out of nowhere. Are they being released elsewhere?

Back