Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Good news for those that think 4 (I think that's the official count on the 4LP version) remixes of Honey just isn't enough Honey.

Introducing MORE HONEY on HONEY coloured vinyl:

You heard right, not four, but TWELVE remixes of HONEY! Perfect for those people who want to spend an hour listening to HONEY, love HONEY and can't get enough of HONEY.

87733331-BCC6-4A55-864A-232F6F0F2AC2.jpeg

also apparently AAA and mono! funny that Sundazed has more info on the VMP pressing than VMP does:

Confirmed on Discord. They're updating the product page now.

So, they removed "limited" from Mariah? Guess since it's sold out on her website they're going to be pumping these out now.
RIP anyone who purchased it thinking it was limited in the first place.

So, they removed "limited" from Mariah? Guess since it's sold out on her website they're going to be pumping these out now.
RIP anyone who purchased it thinking it was limited in the first place.
storf on the discord said VMP didn't expect the first version to sell out that quickly and mariah's team wanted them to repress ASAP. i think it was "limited" like how the Whitney Houston release was limited...they always intended to repress it later

storf on the discord said VMP didn't expect the first version to sell out that quickly and mariah's team wanted them to repress ASAP. i think it was "limited" like how the Whitney Houston release was limited...they always intended to repress it later
Kind of cheapens the word "limited", no?

i never saw the original listing. personally, i wish VMP would do what they do with some of their anthologies now. "1st press limited to xxxx". and leave the door open for more to be pressed if its popular. everybody wins.
The original post was foil stamped and limited to whatever (I can't remember if it was 1000 or 4000).

And yeah, I'd be for that since honestly I don't care for numbering or something being limited. But there are those that are likely raging right now seeing that it's no longer as limited as they originally thought.

Back