Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Guessing at least some of them don’t like reviews that may decrease the value of their collections.
Very much this yes. Plus I guarantee none of them have actually heard the bootleg I'm referring to. It's right there with the Clouds Hill in terms of sound and the package is 100% better than the new one. So the offense to a real review of something they're actually incapable of having an informed opinion about is hilarious.

Last edited:
Hahahaha I didn't even notice that. Amazing.
This happens a lot sadly. The nirvana Nevermind 30th anniversary was being universally panned on discogs just because Mikefromtheingroovephoenixarizona said it was awful. The people posting “reviews” even said they didn’t own a copy and hadn’t heard it yet

This happens a lot sadly. The nirvana Nevermind 30th anniversary was being universally panned on discogs just because Mikefromtheingroovephoenixarizona said it was awful. The people posting “reviews” even said they didn’t own a copy and hadn’t heard it yet
Yes it's getting better, one of them has posted more uninformed opinions... He's very mad.

HAHAHAHA oh they will NOT like that hahaha

Retort completed. I was going to be much meaner but decided against it.
It's probably not worth going any further with that guy, but I do recommend looking at their Discogs profile for fun. They don't have a collection at all, but have somehow posted 60+ comments - all on hypebeast-style releases and all in pretty much the same vein as yours. I didn't think I'd ever find a full-time Discogs troll, so thanks for shaking one out 😂

It's probably not worth going any further with that guy, but I do recommend looking at their Discogs profile for fun. They don't have a collection at all, but have somehow posted 60+ comments - all on hypebeast-style releases and all in pretty much the same vein as yours. I didn't think I'd ever find a full-time Discogs troll, so thanks for shaking one out 😂
I think that might be a setting thing. I show @matger without a collection too and he’s my friend.😟

Back