Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Paulie said as much on reddit...only had a few copies of PE and WIthers.
Yeah, I stay away from there. It's all good, I'll just listen to the quality Black Friday best of PE from last year. Not sure why I keep buying rap records anyway, I find myself not spinning those that much. More of a blast in the car thing for me.

Yeah, I stay away from there. It's all good, I'll just listen to the quality Black Friday best of PE from last year. Not sure why I keep buying rap records anyway, I find myself not spinning those that much. More of a blast in the car thing for me.
I've heard good things about that best of. I've honestly debated picking it up but with FOABP and ITANOM in my library I may just work on finding the other albums I want.

interior993843_large.jpg

Now with more surface noise!
Yeah this is just it. I have a crazy high quality boot of France's, got a OG Noctourniquet, and the effed up De'loused. I really only want Bedlam and Amputechture but like... I just KNOW GZ will have screwed these up.

EDIT- Not to mention, with the Clouds Hill pricing on these, add in the VMP bump for shipping and color... You gotta be thinking these are gunna be close to $80 USD per album.

EDIT EDIT- actually Clouds Hill price also include shipping soooo, let's say $70-75 per album from VMP.

EDIT EDIT EDIT - ALTHOUGHHHHH, Clouds Hill is based in Germany I believe, so they're were factoring in like $20 in shipping so MAYYYBEEE we're talking about like $50 per album for VMP...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT - FIFTY FIVE PER FINAL ANSWER

Last edited:
Yeah this is just it. I have a crazy high quality boot of France's, got a OG Noctourniquet, and the effed up De'loused. I really only want Bedlam and Amputechture but like... I just KNOW GZ will have screwed these up.

EDIT- Not to mention, with the Clouds Hill pricing on these, add in the VMP bump for shipping and color... You gotta be thinking these are gunna be close to $80 USD per album.

EDIT EDIT- actually Clouds Hill price also include shipping soooo, let's say $70-75 per album from VMP.

EDIT EDIT EDIT - ALTHOUGHHHHH, Clouds Hill is based in Germany I believe, so they're were factoring in like $20 in shipping so MAYYYBEEE we're talking about like $50 per album for VMP...

Bet they bundle it and you save a buck

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on this being the cost.

$55 USD per album, which would be about $49 CAD from Sonic Boom and $39-44 from any Canadian shop not paying Toronto rent prices.

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on this being the cost.

$55 USD per album, which would be about $49 CAD from Sonic Boom and $39-44 from any Canadian shop not paying Toronto rent prices.
Yes except these up until now have not been available in stores. Perhaps Clouds Hill will now allow that, unsure.

EDIT- But also, I have a personal policy of not buying anything GZ that can't be easily replaced. That rules out locals.

One person is saying it's an impulse anthology which

We already got the 3 this year.. even if Quincy Jones was a bit of a meme

Back