Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Welp apparently no longer get member discounts or free shipping. Wonder if it's only during sign up/ROTM time or if it will carry over to later too.

I love your abusive autocorrect! It’s better than mine that has me eternally telling people to duck off!
It's supposed to be intuitive right? Does it just look at my location, see im in North East england and assume I actually really do mean to swear at everyone all the time but my spelling is really shite

!!!! PALO ALTO BACK IN STOCK !!!!

This package is really cool and love the color but man I streamed this and it sounds rough. I mean it sounds exactly like you'd expect something to sound that was recorded by the school janitor in the gymnasium.

This package is really cool and love the color but man I streamed this and it sounds rough. I mean it sounds exactly like you'd expect something to sound that was recorded by the school janitor in the gymnasium.
I picked up a copy from my local for cheaper. It's definitely not the best sounding album, but I don't think at least the non-coloured pressing sounds terrible by any stretch of the imagination. I'll have to spin it again and really pay attention.

I picked one up from Momax for 12 quid... And that was about what it was worth

I had the black pressing of it when it accidentally went on sale in some places before being pulled from shelves. It was in my discogs and someone offered me a very pretty penny for it, completely unsolicited. So I ended up selling it and then 2 weeks later it got the general release haha.

Looks like the Palo Alto is part of a wider restock.

As someone who grew up listening to Smashing Pumpkin bootlegs on cassette, there's a certain level of charm that I appreciate in this.

I could probably find this on standard black for a few bucks cheaper, but this was one of those VMP releases where I said "I'll get it in a bit" and then a day later it sold out and I've been stewing on it ever since. Kind of the principle of the whole thing.

Looks like the Palo Alto is part of a wider restock.

Funny they always do this after swaps open up...are any of these available in swaps now? I'd venture not...

Funny they always do this after swaps open up...are any of these available in swaps now? I'd venture not...

I think the flaming lips should be, at least as a “join with” anyway because it does say “join and get for as little as $33”.

Back