Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Good to see that some things never change. What a shitty company!! Sorry to you and others that are affected
I mean, hating on VMP is cool...but this seems like it's an issue with whoever delivers the records, not VMP. Shitty but not really their fault. I just lost three albums in transit, but I'm not going to blame the record store.

Good to see that some things never change. What a shitty company!! Sorry to you and others that are affected
What’s the reason they can’t repress though? Unless it’s their fault, they won’t be losing money right? Just will take a lot longer to get it reprinted. I ordered it almost instantly too which stinks because some people got it already.

I was just entering my Aaron Frazer colemine into cogs and just so happen to look at the other versions...did anyone receive their vmp version yet? If not..enjoy
🤦🏻‍♂️😂
View attachment 85871
I've had quite a few that have some pretty bad typos on the hype sticker from VMP. I think one of them even spelled "EXCLUSIVE" incorrectly

Anyone get fucked with Sturgill Simpson? Just got a refund saying a large portion of their order was lost and they cannot reprint it. Such shit.

View attachment 85878
Am I the only one to find the three answer buttons under the message funny. I mean, they just told you that your record got lost and all they can do is refund and your choices of answers are a) no problem, thanks for the update . b)yes, please proceed with the order and c) I am no longer interested

Am I the only one to find the three answer buttons under the message funny. I mean, they just told you that your record got lost and all they can do is refund and your choices of answers are a) no problem, thanks for the update . b)yes, please proceed with the order and c) I am no longer interested
It's a Google bot trying to help you be more productive with shortcut responses. They seem to miss the tone of the email though...

I was just entering my Aaron Frazer colemine into cogs and just so happen to look at the other versions...did anyone receive their vmp version yet? If not..enjoy
🤦🏻‍♂️😂
View attachment 85871
I am shocked that qc let thisslip through : Someone obviously deleted the bullet point "exclusive, alternative artist name" from the hype sticker.

Back