Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

You are all referring to the VMP rising title...Billy Wonder Lemon? :rolleyes:

edit - It'll be a nice surprise for me, whatever it is
Wonder is a tangled, messy, chaotic smooth R&B album that is simultaneously clean and immaculate! I love how trippy, puzzling, glitchy and contemporary this album is too!

The production on Wonder is psychedelic, distorted yet dreamy! It’s got this melting, magical, hallucogenic, cozy, potent sound I cannot get enough of!

Glad you got this album just before it sold out Andy! You’re in for a real treat!!! 😍

Wonder is a tangled, messy, chaotic smooth R&B album that is simultaneously clean and immaculate! I love how trippy, puzzling, glitchy and contemporary this album is too!

The production on Wonder is psychedelic, distorted yet dreamy! It’s got this melting, magical, hallucogenic, cozy, potent sound I cannot get enough of!

Glad you got this album just before it sold out Andy! You’re in for a real treat!!! 😍

Wow, that really was just before it sold out

Did you know this album prior or did you just listen today and throw all dis together?

A VMP Rising has to be absolutely game changing for me to purchase. There's so many albums I actually love/need and have on my wishlist that need to be picked up that I can never justify grabbing a Rising I just heard cause it sounds cool-enough. I would enjoy this Rising for that first spin and would probably never grab for it again

Did you know this album prior or did you just listen today and throw all dis together?

A VMP Rising has to be absolutely game changing for me to purchase. There's so many albums I actually love/need and have on my wishlist that need to be picked up that I can never justify grabbing a Rising I just heard cause it sounds cool-enough. I would enjoy this Rising for that first spin and would probably never grab for it again
I knew this album prior! But I only listened to it once a few months ago, so it was a nice to listen to it again! I’ve known Billy Lemos for a while though!

Yeah, if there’s too many albums on your wish list that you love, it’s not worth picking up something you’ll likely only ever spin once! I think this VMP Rising is a game-changer though!

I heard about him when VMP did a Good Convo session with him back in October or November of the year that shall not be mentioned :-( ... Did some research, reached out to him on twitter- He tweeted back that the vinyl would be released in January on VMP and then the wait began :)

Not trying to out Nathan THE Nathan... :) but- got to mention that I am so glad that this Billy Lemos Wonder dropped on my day off.. I would have been @ work, in surgery probably, had this dropped on any other day but a Monday. So glad I could pick it up today :)
I’m so happy for you!!! That’s amazing what you do for work and it’s so good you had a day off to scoop this wonderful VMP exclusive! 🙌🥰

But it’s such an amazing project! It’s honestly a stunning, messy, pretty, trippy album that only leaves more beauty to discover with each listen! I think this VMP Rising pick will be the best VMP Rising of 2021 because it’s a 10/10 pick!

Too bad you're not buying it, what with your audiophile only commitment to vinyl buying this year.

Too bad you're not buying it, what with your audiophile only commitment to vinyl buying this year.
I will mostly be buying audiophile vinyl from now on, but occasionally will buy non audiophile pressings like this Billy Lemos VMP Rising! I am sure this VMP Rising pressing will sound great though, as most VMP Rising pressings I have sound really good! 👍🎯

Back