Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I Wonder what VMP fanboy @NathanRicaud thinks about him?
I absolutely love this Billy Lemos VMP Rising pick! Wonder is a tangled, messy, chaotic smooth R&B album that is simultaneously clean and immaculate! I love how trippy, puzzling, glitchy and contemporary this album is too; it definitely sounds ahead of its time! 💎🌀

The production on Wonder is psychedelic, distorted yet dreamy! It’s got this melting, magical, hallucogenic, potent sound I cannot get enough of! I couldn’t recommend this VMP Rising pick enough! It’s delicious!!! 😍😋

There are only 85 copies left of this! This will probably sell out today so don’t sleep on this one! Colour variant and gatefold look excellent too! 👌

@NIGHTMather - If you loved Still Woozy’s cozy, tipsy, lovesick aesthetic and twisted R&B sound, then I am sure you will really enjoy this Billy Lemos album! Get a copy before it sells out!!!

and if you're still kicking yourself for not jumping on that St. Panther... pull the trigger on this gem before it's too late :)
Also, if you are kicking yourself for missing out on that Still Woozy Rising, then pull the trigger on this gem! 😘💯💎

The Billy Lemos VMP Rising pick may very well be the best Rising pick of 2021! 😍

Doesn't the VMP Rising artist get a solid amount of the 500 to sell on their own?
A lot of the times, yes! But not every time. I feel like it would also depend on how well the VMP Rising sells and if the artist is touring. Because of COVID and artists not being able to do concerts at the moment, it’s likely that VMP will just sell all 500 copies of this Billy Lemos Rising!

No Selaws!!! 😭
Weirdly it came back in stock so maybe some people had it in their basket without buying. Phew. Not familiar with this artist but the clips sound great and for £16.81 it's worth a punt.

Out of interest have we ever been told how much of a cut these Rising Artists get? Just wondering if it's more the wider recognition they get over a big chunk of money.

Weirdly it came back in stock so maybe some people had it in their basket without buying. Phew. Not familiar with this artist but the clips sound great and for £16.81 it's worth a punt.

Out of interest have we ever been told how much of a cut these Rising Artists get? Just wondering if it's more the wider recognition they get over a big chunk of money.
I’m so happy you got a copy!!! It must have been a glitch with the VMP store! Maybe this VMP Rising release is too glitchy and twitchy for VMP to handle! 😂😈

18 copies left! Now is the time to jump on this release if you don’t want to miss out!!! 🚨

Back