Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Sonny is supposedly in my big box o' records that I got shipping for yesterday. Definitely hit up VMP, it might quicken the process of getting them to fulfill the order for you.

In case people are collecting these 😂

The first two at least had pretty colored covers and vinyl splatters, this one is ugly as all get out.

I get it though. This is how they show they support “the local community” where VMP calls home. I’m sure these are staples of indie record stores in the Denver area.

wink_vinyl_store234989_1024x.jpg

- - - - -

the_moon_and_stars_vinyl_store0234389_1024x.jpg

Well, fuck me!
Vinyl Me, Please
Hi Hollywood,
We received an update that the expected ship date for your Fleet Foxes Shore order has shifted to April. This will not affect the status of your open order, and we will ship it out as soon as we are able to.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please reach out to us at info@vinylmeplease.com if you have any questions or needs.
- VMP Team

Well, fuck me!
Vinyl Me, Please
Hi Hollywood,
We received an update that the expected ship date for your Fleet Foxes Shore order has shifted to April. This will not affect the status of your open order, and we will ship it out as soon as we are able to.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please reach out to us at info@vinylmeplease.com if you have any questions or needs.
- VMP Team
Wonder if it’s across all variants... 🤔

Wonder if it’s across all variants... 🤔
FWIW, Fleet Foxes website now showing a 3/19 release date for the standard black, so most likely yes on across the board, though per VMP's norm you should receive other variants up to a month earlier:

FWIW, Fleet Foxes website now showing a 3/19 release date for the standard black, so most likely yes on across the board, though per VMP's norm you should receive other variants up to a month earlier:

Not to joke since i'm sure everyone is annoyed, but...

Just in time for the (2021) equinox?

wink_vinyl_store234989_1024x.jpg

- - - - -

the_moon_and_stars_vinyl_store0234389_1024x.jpg

Also, just a heads up. The Loser edition for CHAI is available via Sub Pop mega mart for $18 and you get a high res download when the album drops.

Back