Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

You do know other stores are available @NathanRicaud ?
Yes, I’m well aware! The only places I purchase from now are Acoustic Sounds, Amazon, my local and Vinyl Me Please. 70% is VMP, 10% Acoustic Sounds, 10% at my local and 10% at Amazon!

No more purchases from artists’ store, from Sound of Vinyl, Bandcamp etc!

Ive definitely cut down on purchases and it’s been great!

Looking very forward to the Blue Note Black Friday Sale! Hoping it’s like 30% off storewide! Gonna grab the last 5-6 Tone Poet reissues from there!

Also, from now on, whenever the warehouse asks me to work on Saturday, I’m doing it! I’m hungry for that extra 💰💰💰

Also, want to know some other great news!?! I ended up just getting the standard 2LP 2020 reissue of Sign ‘O The Times! Was gonna get the deluxe boxset, then decided to get the 4LP Boxset, and have now settled to get just the 2LP 2020 pressing! Can’t wait to replace my old copy as I’ve heard this new Sign O’ The Times pressing sounds wonderful!!!

Looking very forward to the Blue Note Black Friday Sale! Hoping it’s like 30% off storewide! Gonna grab the last 5-6 Tone Poet reissues from there!
if my secret santa is big into jazz i will buy them a tone poet as one of their gifts (if thats the type of jazz they like.. not everyone is into hard bop so it probably be something else if you are more into cool jazz or fusion or something)

Last edited:
Back