Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

It is "in-Stock" for you to give VMP your money now, however it is not in-stock at all and certainly not shipping now.

The estimate is November.. sometime in November.. Of some year..
Yeah, I thought they said they were pressing more for a late year restock or something, but I can "add to cart" and purchase without any indication it is not, in fact, in physical inventory and shipping. Went all the way through the process up to the "pay now" and didn't see any mention, so I was nervous and did not purchase. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I thought they said they were pressing more for a late year restock or something, but I can "add to cart" and purchase without any indication it is not, in fact, in physical inventory and shipping. Went all the way through the process up to the "pay now" and didn't see any mention, so I was nervous and did not purchase. :rolleyes:

Sorry I was being a smart ass 😁. At the top of the release page it says November.

Going with Stankonia and JLH. Would love to see a Speakerboxxx/The Love Below exclusive pop up at some point.
It would be the first time VMP do a coloured exclusive of an album which is a 4LP pressing! I’d also love for VMP to do an exclusive of Speakerboxx/The Love Below! Like a Mini Boxset would be nice!

It would be the first time VMP do a coloured exclusive of an album which is a 4LP pressing! I’d also love for VMP to do an exclusive of Speakerboxx/The Love Below! Like a Mini Boxset would be nice!
yeah, it might be wishful thinking on my part but it seems as though they have a working relationship with Outkast so who knows!?

yeah, it might be wishful thinking on my part but it seems as though they have a working relationship with Outkast so who knows!?
Exactly! I actually think we’ll get an OutKast exclusive of either ATLiens or Aquemini in the near future because of their strong relationship with OutKast!

Back