Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

tbh i definitely would see you be interested in some of the 4 record shown (TL Barrett and guru seem right up your alley) but i dunno if pierro umiliani's classical compositions are really for you and HNDRXX is a meme

I missed the Barret and Umiliani exclusives, I do have Jazzmatazz 2, still searching for the first one. Don't really care for FUTURE to be honest.

Al Green Gets Next To You is back in stock. I originally passed on this until I got the RSD release of Green Is Blues. Got the member price and free shipping even though I'm no longer a member.

Al Green Gets Next To You is back in stock. I originally passed on this until I got the RSD release of Green Is Blues. Got the member price and free shipping even though I'm no longer a member.

Pure pleasure is having a sale right now to and this is one of the titles...the PP pressing is 🔥

Urghhhh classic VMP. So:

Sonny Sharrock - Ask The Ages has been moved to November
Freddie Gibbs & The Alchemist - Alfredo has been moved to November
Harold Alexander - Sunshine Man (which shows as in stock and pending) has been moved to October
Any word about Ali Farke Toure and Courtney Marie Andrews? Both say In Stock but have not shipped for me.

Any word about Ali Farke Toure and Courtney Marie Andrews? Both say In Stock but have not shipped for me.

I just saw someone on Reddit post they got a shipping notice for Ali Farke Toure, so that should be on the way soon. Although keep in mind if you ordered it along with another pre-order that isn't in stock yet, they're going to hold it. That's what happened with my Peanuts Portraits, which is tied up until October November because of Sonny Sharrock.

Urghhhh classic VMP. So:

Sonny Sharrock - Ask The Ages has been moved to November
Freddie Gibbs & The Alchemist - Alfredo has been moved to November
Harold Alexander - Sunshine Man (which shows as in stock and pending) has been moved to October
Curious to see if the Freddie/Alchemist orders direct from the Alfredo site ships on time at the end of this month.

Back