Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Warped VMP Records’s From Bespoke Update:

I contacted Bespoke CS about two of four records being warped and they promptly replied the same day and apologized. They asked for photos, so I sent two videos. They apologized again and sent out replacements the next day. The package showed up yesterday with replacements for ALL FOUR. VMP could learn a thing or two :)

but what would you do with more replacements?

Did we have this already?

If you can, order it directly from 4AD. They're a great label. Also, Velvet Negroni opening for Tame Impala on their tour this summer.

Anyone else get this abomination in their package?

View attachment 10449
This looks like something Urban Outfitters would make, and then get rid of because it’s too on-the-nose and low effort. Definitely reeks of a 40-something exec thinking “what do the kids these days like? Records? The punk rock music? Emojis?”

Copies of that Mariah already being ‘sold’ on eBay by some plucky chancers/opportunistic arseholes. I actually wouldn’t mind it but the price is too dear and this definite foreshadows a wider press
Unless I read things incorrectly, this pressing isn’t limited at all and is open to the general public from the get go.

Per Storf on Reddit...

Back