Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This might just be the news to spark @NathanRicaud's most emoji filled reply to date......

View attachment 56636
OMG Yassy the to yaaaaaaaas! 👏👏👏🙉🎯👀🏆🎁💎

It’s a special occasion, Mimi’s emancipation, a cause for celebration! 🎉🥳💃🕺

Where are all the cute VMP Lambs at!?! 🐑🐑🙋‍♂️🙋🙋‍♀️🌈🔥🔥🔥

Vinyl Me Please got me feeling eeeemotions, deeper than I ever felt!!! Wooooooooo oooooooooo ooooo eeeeemotions, higher than I ever felt! ✨🙏✨🦑✨🦩✨⛄

I had a Vision of Love 💭❣️💭👁💭, and it was VMP doing more Mariah Carey exclusives! 😍🌈🦋⭐🔑😇

Guys, this is such excellent news! Mariah Carey was one of, if not, the best vocalist of the 90’s and we are going to be blessed with listening to more of her bright, angelic and virtuosic vocals on vinyl via Vinyl Me Please! 💯🙉🤗🎤🎯🎊♥️

Vinyl Me Please got me feeling eeeemotions, deeper than I ever felt!!! Wooooooooo oooooooooo ooooo eeeeemotions, higher than I ever felt! ✨🙏✨🦑✨🦩✨⛄

I had a Vision of Love 💭💭👁💭, and it was VMP doing more Mariah Carey exclusives! 😍🌈🦋⭐🔑😇

Guys, this is such excellent news! Mariah Carey was one of, if not, the best vocalist of the 90’s and we are going to be blessed with listening to more of her bright, angelic and virtuosic vocals on vinyl via Vinyl Me Please! 💯🙉🤗🎤🎯🎊
@Jonathan Y - You must be feeling over the moon too!!! 🍾🥂🙌

@wynn72 - So much yaaaas right now! 🔥🔥🔥

@Wicked Dreamer - Best news everrrr! 🎉🎉🎉

they replied on Twitter saying this ain’t tomorrow’s announcement, but that something is in the works down the road.
Yaaaaaaaaaaas! 🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏🙉🙉🙉😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🎉🎉🎉🤗🤗🤗

I’m actually so happy! The Mariah Carey records I want on vinyl would be Butterfly 🦋, Emotions, Mariah Carey and and Emancipation of Mimi. Not sure if I want Rainbow 🌈 or Daydream 💭 though!

I had a Vision of Love 💭💭👁💭, and it was VMP doing more Mariah Carey exclusives! 😍🌈🦋⭐🔑😇

Guys, this is such excellent news! Mariah Carey was one of, if not, the best vocalist of the 90’s and we are going to be blessed with listening to more of her bright, angelic and virtuosic vocals on vinyl via Vinyl Me Please! 💯🙉🤗🎤🎯🎊
Nathan, honey, I love your excitement and all, but I'm pretty sure this post just gave me diabetes.

Nathan, honey, I love your excitement and all, but I'm pretty sure this post just gave me diabetes.
I wanted to put Mariah Carey GIF’s in there on top and make it more fun, like how I used to do in the VMP forum with release, but it doesn’t let me do that anymore (uploading GIF’s)! So lucky this is a only a small sweet dose! 😚🍬😋🍭

I wanted to put Mariah Carey GIF’s in there on top and make it more fun, like how I used to do in the VMP forum with release, but it doesn’t let me do that anymore (uploading GIF’s)! So lucky this is a only a small sweet dose! 😚🍬😋🍭
Can you not upload gifs? I can but more times than not I have to resize them using this since they can't be over 2MB: Animated GIF resizer (free online tool)

You can also embed them and I don't think you have to worry about how large the file is if you do it like that

Back