Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

i have a couple questions about VMP if somebody could help me out? how are VMP about cancelling a pre-order and i see in the option of free shipping they word it as something like bundled shipping with the record of the month.question about that is what happens if the month your pre-order ships out you're no longer a club member will they try to charge you for shipping? in the past i know they wouldn't.

i have a couple questions about VMP if somebody could help me out? how are VMP about cancelling a pre-order and i see in the option of free shipping they word it as something like bundled shipping with the record of the month.question about that is what happens if the month your pre-order ships out you're no longer a club member will they try to charge you for shipping? in the past i know they wouldn't.

They won't charge you. Canceling is easy

This is literally the first time I have brought him up, so I am wondering if you mean in general? Or is this pointed directly at me?

I am asking honestly, because I have been doing quite a bit of skimming lately. It's hard to stay on top of everything happening all the time in these threads.

If my post angered you, please accept my apology. It was not my idea to upset you or anyone with a history of abuse or domestic trauma. Honestly, it wasn't even my intention to defend that asshole, I don't even like him. Initially it was more of a "here's an anecdote" but I can see where it might have looked like something else.

The word continually wasn't about you but your post is one in a line of apologist posts that have come up since the Mayer album announcement. My reaction isn't anger but more disbelief that even after it has been pointed out repeatedly (this isn't in reference to you) that they have continued to post about and celebrate this abuser.

If people like the music or the album or whatever that's of course their choice/taste and not an issue. It is an issue to defend the person or defend the purchase of the music by pointing out that he's apologized blah blah blah. That's the behavior, exhibited here, that is wrong and about privilege.

I understand that wasn't your intent but there are people here who seem happy to brush aside John Mayer's behavior, apologize for him and with him, and completely disregard how that might be impacting other people here.

The word continually wasn't about you but your post is one in a line of apologist posts that have come up since the Mayer album announcement. My reaction isn't anger but more disbelief that even after it has been pointed out repeatedly (this isn't in reference to you) that they have continued to post about and celebrate this abuser.

If people like the music or the album or whatever that's of course their choice/taste and not an issue. It is an issue to defend the person or defend the purchase of the music by pointing out that he's apologized blah blah blah. That's the behavior, exhibited here, that is wrong and about privilege.

I understand that wasn't your intent but there are people here who seem happy to brush aside John Mayer's behavior, apologize for him and with him, and completely disregard how that might be impacting other people here.

I in no way apologize for his past (that I know of) behavior. I in no way support his past behaviors.
And I cannot as a responsible father to a boy I want to raise to treat women properly and a girl I hope always keeps her fight disregard how he has treated others.
So, going forward, this will be the last I speak on him.

Thanks for bringing Steve & Teresa more to my attention. I've listened to a few songs from them on YouTube and the music sounds fantastic to me, so relaxing, yet emotional. It feels really like being on a holiday. 🏝 Just really beautiful 💛 Also wouldn't have expected this. I just grabbed this one. You guys shouldn't sleep on this one, it's just 300 copies. 🙂
So happy you purchased a copy of this and didn’t miss out! I can’t wait to spin this one in Summer and to just feel relaxed, calm, cute and happy whilst also lighting a candle and making my room romantic, intimate, cozy and warm! 🥥🏖🙉🌊🐣🌴

I'm so sad. I had every intention of buying the Dashboard album when I got home because the internet is blocked at my job, and it's already sold out. I never buy things for myself anymore so I'm extra sad.

Save your tears (and some money!), orange is a better color anyway:

That looks much more on point. Maybe the blue is all on side b. (the photos are of opposite sides).
The fellow who posted the first pic with the super pink one said his pressing doesn’t have much blue anywhere on it so poor QC there. Similar to how some of the Stooges records were so dark red they just ended up being black *cough cough* mine *cough*

Fingers crossed on Oliver Nelson, the VMP variant looked so fucking sweet.
Oh wait, for what it’s worth it looks like that last mockup just didn’t get much blue thrown in. Here’s another look at another press, actually looks pretty sweet. View attachment 56234View attachment 56235

This is why I've started saving the pages of VMP exclusives I buy, since VMP likes to kill the page after a certain point. It's good to have the ability to go back to the original mockup/description details.

Back