Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I have 5 different packages currently en route to my house...I mean, that seems practical and cost efficient right?🤦🏻‍♂️😂

It's great for the environment, too.

Even weirder is how they wait to ship them all together only to ship they separately. What's the difference between the free and $5 shipping methods?

places_you_have_come_to_fear_the_most_678333_1024x.jpg

places_you_have_come_to_fear_the_most_678333_1024x.jpg

This album has been at the top of my wantlist for a long time. Think I'm going to grab this one with the 10% off code instead of the indie variant from BullMoose. Price is actually reasonable which I wasn't expecting.

This album has been at the top of my wantlist for a long time. Think I'm going to grab this one with the 10% off code instead of the indie variant from BullMoose. Price is actually reasonable which I wasn't expecting.
Actually before I do that, I'm not currently a member and was going to sign up on the 3 months for $60 deal. Before I do, does that code work on Dashboard?

if this doesn't sell out i'll just buy this as my replacement for BVSC...

if it does i was still going to buy FTBC

The price being reasonable is ultimately what decided this was the one I’d get. Plus a discount code always helps

Back