Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Spent the evening listening....and relistening to Joel Ross - Kingmaker. Its just a stunning album. I had a quick look online and was delighted to see he is performing in Soho, London at the Pizza Express Jazz lounge. Managed to get a couple of tickets so cant wait for that. Just wish he had more albums for me to binge!

Had a $10 credit from the Charlie Rouse damage/delay so I grabbed Joel Ross for $23.
I had the same. I got it from Amazon for $20. It's a preorder too, so if it dips lower they'll charge me for the lowest price between then and now. I don't think it will stay at the $30 price point the whole time.

Had some freetime in the subway and did some stock checks. Here are the titles with low stock status:

Juju bundle
African Rhythms
Feels
Bratmobile
Matthew Dear
Brazillian bundle
Glowing Pains
Dreamer Boy
Suzi Wu
Trapo
Serpentwithfeet

Many are in their 20s so you could wait, but who knows? If you considered picking up Oneness of Juju titles, time may run out fast on at least African Rhythms.

Had some freetime in the subway and did some stock checks. Here are the titles with low stock status:

Juju bundle
African Rhythms
Feels
Bratmobile
Matthew Dear
Brazillian bundle
Glowing Pains
Dreamer Boy
Suzi Wu
Trapo
Serpentwithfeet

Many are in their 20s so you could wait, but who knows? If you considered picking up Oneness of Juju titles, time may run out fast on at least African Rhythms.
All right all right, fine, you got to me! Liz’d an African Rhythms.

Juju bundle
African Rhythms
Feels
Bratmobile
Matthew Dear
Brazillian bundle
Glowing Pains
Dreamer Boy
Suzi Wu
Trapo
Serpentwithfeet

Now Again said these Jujus will have a standard release in 2020.

Yep, and with additional songs :) Not lacquered from the original tapes by Bernie Grundman though.

I have to admit that the 2 Jujus I received sounds perfect. I would probably have not ordered them post forum closure, but that order was made before that. I don't regret it, but I will probably order the missing two from Now Again next year.

I have to admit that the 2 Jujus I received sounds perfect. I would probably have not ordered them post forum closure, but that order was made before that. I don't regret it, but I will probably order the missing two from Now Again next year.

You mean you bought the two exclusives or Strut's?

You mean you bought the two exclusives or Strut's?

VMP's exclusives : African Rythms & Chapter 2. I love the colour variant for Chapter 2 btw, it look like a standard black on the table, but if you elevate the records through a ray of light you can see the black smoke.

VMP's exclusives : African Rythms & Chapter 2. I love the colour variant for Chapter 2 btw, it look like a standard black on the table, but if you elevate the records through a ray of light you can see the black smoke.

Yeah those variants look very nice, I would have purchased the bundle in June but no way now. I really enjoy how Experience Unlimited sounds so I think I'll go with the Now Again reissues instead of Strut's (even if it's a 2xLP). Good thing is I am saving almost $100 in June, $100 I can spend somewhere else.

Back