Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Just got an email saying White Ladder is on the way. This was after the email a week ago saying it was delayed till July. So who really knows.
The delay was written confusingly...it actually said on their site that David Gray was shipping in mid-May. It was the Whitney box set that is delayed until July. I thought the same as you but on the zendesk website, the layout is weird and I read it incorrectly. Just got my shipping notification too.

I got that from an email from Jason in CS. So he read it wrong I guess.
Also possible it got listed incorrectly initially...I could have sworn it said July too at first...either way, happy to finally be receiving it. Hopefully it sounds better than the version from his site. There seem to have been a lot of issues with that pressing and people said it sounded awful. The VMP one was listed at 45 RPM so hoping that's right...

Also possible it got listed incorrectly initially...I could have sworn it said July too at first...either way, happy to finally be receiving it. Hopefully it sounds better than the version from his site. There seem to have been a lot of issues with that pressing and people said it sounded awful. The VMP one was listed at 45 RPM so hoping that's right...

I'll be shocked if it's 45rpm. I hope it is but given it's the same track listing as the normal version, I doubt it. Will be pleasantly surprised if it is though.

I'll be shocked if it's 45rpm. I hope it is but given it's the same track listing as the normal version, I doubt it. Will be pleasantly surprised if it is though.
Me too, but then I might just demand a refund at this point if it's not. It was advertised as 45RPM, confirmed by Storf (not that that means much) and is part of the reason why I bought it. The 25% off coupon was the other reason...but still...

Wow Moses sold out. I can’t believe I slept this long. I was hoping it would make it to swaps. If anyone decides they don’t want there’s I would be willing to buy it off if you or trade you an unopened copy of VMP Yves Tumor

I'm honestly surprised it took so long to sell out. I waited a few weeks to order mine and thought for sure it would be gone before I grabbed it. Sorry you missed out on it, but knowing them I'm sure it'll be a secret swap soon or more will show up, so be on the lookout!

Me too, but then I might just demand a refund at this point if it's not. It was advertised as 45RPM, confirmed by Storf (not that that means much) and is part of the reason why I bought it. The 25% off coupon was the other reason...but still...
It still says 45 rpm on the product page. I will be doing the same if it is 33 rpm instead.

VMP would have have to have paid for an entirely new plating and mastering, since none of the other vinyl is 45, I think there is a less than .001% chance that this happened. Likely just another screw up.

VMP would have have to have paid for an entirely new plating and mastering, since none of the other vinyl is 45, I think there is a less than .001% chance that this happened. Likely just another screw up.
My only hope otherwise is that there were so many delays with this one while the David Gray website + amazon versions shipped months ago. I don't think it was just the color that held it up...but we'll see! Not trying to get my hopes up because you're likely right haha.

Back