Vinyl Me, D: A Free Record Club - Year Two Official Thread - 36 Winners - Like The First Post, You're In For 2024 - 84 Free Records Given Away So Far

I tasked the Vinyl Me, D marketing department (me & Google) with researching the most common denominators that quantify a bonafide vinyl club.

The findings were interesting with almost everything being negative - high-priced product, fulfillment delays, poor customer service, ownership infighting - but there was one glowing positive I could get behind.....

Stickers!

Starting with the May VMD record, everyone will receive a couple of these bad boys...

IMG_5102.jpeg

Use them to flaunt your total hipness to your friends!

Start a cultural movement!

If things get dicey drop back and punt and just say, "I dig Howlin' Wolf"!

I tasked the Vinyl Me, D marketing department (me & Google) with researching the most common denominators that quantify a bonafide vinyl club.

The findings were interesting with almost everything being negative - high-priced product, fulfillment delays, poor customer service, ownership infighting - but there was one glowing positive I could get behind.....

Stickers!

Starting with the May VMD record, everyone will receive a couple of these bad boys...

View attachment 201956

Haha this is amazing. You are awesome.

Stickers!

View attachment 201956

Let's have some fun.

I'll send a record of some sorts to the first person to identify the record used as the background.

Back