UK Members

UK friends! My brother will be in London/Brighton next week-end. Any recommandations of stuff to do/visit/eat/drink etc...?

Also, I am pretty sure it was possible to pick-up Mr Bongo orders at their physical shop in Brighton but this option doesn't appears in their shipping options. Any of you can confirm it was possible or is it something I dreamt of?
I still see it when I continue through to make the purchase:

IMG_1957.jpeg

UK friends! My brother will be in London/Brighton next week-end. Any recommandations of stuff to do/visit/eat/drink etc...?

Also, I am pretty sure it was possible to pick-up Mr Bongo orders at their physical shop in Brighton but this option doesn't appears in their shipping options. Any of you can confirm it was possible or is it something I dreamt of?
The North Laines is a good place to start, bohemian atmosphere with a few decent indie record shops for both new and second hand (Rarekind, Family Store and Resident off the top of my dome) and some great cafes, pubs and random shops.

The North Laines is a good place to start, bohemian atmosphere with a few decent indie record shops for both new and second hand (Rarekind, Family Store and Resident off the top of my dome) and some great cafes, pubs and random shops.
Just wanted to add to this if anyone reads the original post, I cannot recommend Family Store any more, they advertise bits that aren’t in stock and have let me down so apologies if anybody had a bad experience on my recommendation.
I stand by Rarekind Records, great new and second hand stock.

I know there has been some talk in the forum about insurance for all our gear. If you pop onto the Loud and Clear Facebook page you can see a post about them working with an insurer on a deal. Might be worth a call if you're interested.

Back