The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project

Meh. The singles from the next album were pretty in-offensive. I have a feeling he was talking about Americana though which was actually 2 albums after this one.

Ah ok. My mistake. They are the only two albums of theirs that even came near my consciousness. I remember a lad putting Americana on the cd player in our sixth form common room and then being immediately removed and it then being unceremoniously tossed from the second floor window…

Last edited:
Ah ok. My mistake. They are the only two albums of theirs that even came near my consciousness. I remember a lad putting Americana on the cd player in our sixth form common room and then being immediately removed and being unceremoniously tossed from the second floor window…
Ha! I probably had Americana in my discman for 2 months straight after it came out. I've tried to re-visit it recently and it has aged poorly for me. I actually do enjoy listening to Smash though for nostalgic reasons. I'm going to give it a 4/5 because it was a big album for me back in the day and you all are going to do it dirty.

Back