The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project

Im sure I know some of the songs and probably wondered why everyone hated Uncle Kracker or was confused as to why Kid Rock’s DJ made good music. I can’t explain what is going on with my clearly smoking synapses.

I vaguely remember CVB but couldn’t tell you more than I remember liking their songs when I was a kid. Will probably listen to both now. Like right now as I drift off to slumber I’ll.
I imagine @Yer Ol' Uncle D will break out a Camper album based off this discussion.

I just listened to a song named “The Day That Lassie Went to the Moon” and sometime in the next 24 hours, I will listen to a song called “She Makes Me (Stormtrooper in Stilettos)”. What a time to be alive.

Looks like they released their final album in 1989 and the single off that was pretty popular with the college rock set…
View attachment 198212
I just got done reading obscured by clouds’ nonsense and am also listening to Camper Van Beethoven (which pretty much sounds like the synapses in my brain firing - the current song keeps going “we’re all wasted and we’re wasting all your time”)… so to be clear, this is “yes?”

Queen is a weird band for me. I always enjoy listening to their albums. However, I don’t feel a need to explore them or an urgency to completing a catalog. They’re definitely better than “they’re fine” but I still don’t feel a whole lot. I definitely enjoy more than just the hits but am basically satisfied with just the hits? 🤷‍♀️

Queen is a weird band for me. I always enjoy listening to their albums. However, I don’t feel a need to explore them or an urgency to completing a catalog. They’re definitely better than “they’re fine” but I still don’t feel a whole lot. I definitely enjoy more than just the hits but am basically satisfied with just the hits? 🤷‍♀️
My feelings exactly

If we pretend Bohemian Rhapsody doesn’t exist then I’m mostly somewhere about here too.

I did pick up used CDs of the first five cheap last year. With the ability to skip said nonsense song I mostly enjoyed them but can’t say I loved them.

If we pretend Bohemian Rhapsody doesn’t exist then I’m mostly somewhere about here too.

I did pick up used CDs of the first five cheap last year. With the ability to skip said nonsense song I mostly enjoyed them but can’t say I loved them.
I’m assuming that means you don’t like Bohemian Rhapsody? I fucking love that song! A Night at the Opera has had a place in my collection for a very long time.

I bought a couple things cheap on mp3 back in the day.

I have GH 1+2 on CD and the VMP Opera, I do really enjoy that record,

I’m assuming that means you don’t like Bohemian Rhapsody? I fucking love that song! A Night at the Opera has had a place in my collection for a very long time.

I bought a couple things cheap on mp3 back in the day.

I have GH 1+2 on CD and the VMP Opera, I do really enjoy that record,

Yeah I really don’t like it. It just irritates me. Did from a young age when it was reissued and number 1 for ages. I’m going to say around 1991/1992?

Back