The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project

I did boot up old NYA on the NAD and listen to all of the 50th anniversary edition. No complaints from Mrs Frothy. Unlike the other day when about three hours into the super deluxe Who’s Next Light House, she was like “Are we going to listen to this all day?”

Does your wife approve of being called Mrs Frothy?

2/26/24
View attachment 196165
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Deja Vu

Read a book that was largely about this album while on a cruise a few years ago. At the time It was the the only album in the book that I had no experience with so after the cruise I wanted to change that. Ended up absolutely falling in love with the album, now it’s an all time fav. Sad I can’t listen to it all on Spotify anymore but I understand the reason why

Read a book that was largely about this album while on a cruise a few years ago. At the time It was the the only album in the book that I had no experience with so after the cruise I wanted to change that. Ended up absolutely falling in love with the album, now it’s an all time fav. Sad I can’t listen to it all on Spotify anymore but I understand the reason why
What book?

I will say this, more likely to listen to the first CSN or approximately 25 of Neil’s albums before this. If I want to listen to CSNY, more than often I’m gonna put on that live box they did for the 1974 tour.

Also my vinyl copy of Deja Vu is a fucking beater and still sounds spectacular.

2/27/24
View attachment 196236
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Happy Trails

This was early in my personal project when I was doing that and was the first thing I went out and bought as a result. I fucking loved it. So much so that I'll be upgrading my copy to a Pure Pleasure reissue this spring.

Back