The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project

So…. I ordered Holy Bible on vinyl, the 33 1/3 about it, and the Triptych book. YES I AM OBSESSED.

I also ordered the damn 1001 Albums book because things like “why the fuck did you pick a subpar Khaled album” are starting to get to me.

You should download the US Mix too if you haven’t got an anniversary version of the album with it on a shiny disk. It’s really quite good, it makes it rock at bit more.

The band always liked it and once said it was: “The only good thing America ever gave us.”

You should download the US Mix too if you haven’t got an anniversary version of the album with it on a shiny disk. It’s really quite good, it makes it rock at bit more.

The band always liked it and once said it was: “The only good thing America ever gave us.”
I did listen to it. I did think it was a little beefier. I thought about getting the big box but decided that was not the wisest decision give pending employment status. Also it’s hi res on Qobuz, so not sure how much use I would get out of the shiny disc.

I did listen to it. I did think it was a little beefier. I thought about getting the big box but decided that was not the wisest decision give pending employment status. Also it’s hi res on Qobuz, so not sure how much use I would get out of the shiny disc.

I got that an Amazon deal around 2017/2018 so it wasn’t too bad and I also have a Picture Disc of the US Mix that they did for RSD 2014. They did a picture disc of the main UK mix and released it in the US and another of the US mix and released it in Europe.

I wonder if there will be anything next year for 30.

I got that an Amazon deal around 2017/2018 so it wasn’t too bad and I also have a Picture Disc of the US Mix that they did for RSD 2014. They did a picture disc of the main UK mix and released it in the US and another of the US mix and released it in Europe.

I wonder if there will be anything next year for 30.
It wasn’t an awful price but I figured I didn’t need all those CDs.

It wasn’t an awful price but I figured I didn’t need all those CDs.

You probably don’t. I don’t know if I’ve ever spun them. Equally I don’t think I spent much more at the time than the normal single LP was listed for and the booklet is nice. The Everything Must Go box was better in that it had a couple of CDs but it also had a couple of DVDs, a live show and a film, they were more use. The documentary film was actually really good about the whole post Holy Bible era, Richey disappearing, the fall out, deciding to carry on, making the album and just how it was the huge massive unexpected hit.

What the fuck is going on? It’s like Randy Newman, Barry Manilow, Herb Alpert and Henry Mancini made an album together.

Back