The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project

5/10/23
Keith_Jarrett_Koln_Concert_Cover.jpg

Keith Jarrett - The Koln Concert

I really liked what i heard but it’s been a crazy night at work. Need to spend more time with it. 3 for now, could definitely be higher later
It is a travesty of the highest order when work - WORK mind you - interferes with The Official Needles & Grooves Album Generator Project,

5/10/23

I definitely confused the shit out of a bunch of people blasting this off the back end while loading a truck deep in the bowels of the tourist district this morning!

This is a 5/5 for me, no question. It's gorgeous, and I'm pretty sure I love it more each time I listen. I really need to get my shit together and get this one on vinyl.

I definitely confused the shit out of a bunch of people blasting this off the back end while loading a truck deep in the bowels of the tourist district this morning!

This is a 5/5 for me, no question. It's gorgeous, and I'm pretty sure I love it more each time I listen. I really need to get my shit together and get this one on vinyl.

I have Bremen / Lausanne, which are very good in their own right, but Köln is nearly transcendental.

5/10/23

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.

It's all a bit flowery and very busy at the moment, a few minutes into the first track.

This last track sounds like Elton John should start singing soon (I like Elton John).

This is not the Jazz I like, but it's alright.

3 / 5 stars.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.

It's all a bit flowery and very busy at the moment, a few minutes into the first track.

This last track sounds like Elton John should start singing soon (I like Elton John).

This is not the Jazz I like, but it's alright.

3 / 5 stars.
Pretty much exactly what I think, verbatim.

Back