The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project

5/2/23
9e2823fcd4d28e230d8ec6d63dc4e7799b4cffb5

Serge Gainsbourg - histoire de melody nelson

Allmusic Review:

We saw his daughter Charlotte at Coachella a few years ago when she had done this song with Beck

5/3/23
452d85af3ad345ec06fcd33fcd03208dd01a2075

The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs

This should count as like 4-5 albums, I think I have listened to this all the way through one time. I applaud the effort but for me I usually just listen to a mix of my favorite tracks as opposed to the whole album.

This should count as like 4-5 albums, I think I have listened to this all the way through one time. I applaud the effort but for me I usually just listen to a mix of my favorite tracks as opposed to the whole album.
Same here, but I do think I like it all even though I gravitate to my favorites. Either way there's enough fire that it ranks high for me

Same here, but I do think I like it all even though I gravitate to my favorites. Either way there's enough fire that it ranks high for me
Oh yeah, releasing 69 song for one project by any artist regardless of their talent is likely gonna be a bloated endeavor but to be honest I feel like Merritt kills it here, he’s much more successful than most would be. It’s a lot but nothing feels like a throw away or a half formed idea and the theme is consistent throughout.

Back