Spotify Wrapped (share what you've been listening to!)

No surprises here. Fun fact: 3 of 4 members of my family have The National as their number 1. My eldest daughter listens to very different music than us, but did attend the MSG Nats show with us.

Also, I need to listen to Spotify more. Since I work from home, I'm usually spinning records as my desk is in the fam rm.

1701296758355.jpeg

I've been super busy and haven't been around much lately but the end of the year stuff always brings me here haha. This year was full of surprises for me. I was surprised but understood how Jay-Z ended up as my top artist because I've been listening to 90s NY Hip-Hop and DJ Premier playlists I made a lot this year. But I have no idea how Kanye ended up on there this year haha. Was also pretty shocked at my number 1 song, I love it, but was surprised I listened to it more than a lot of others. It is a DJ Premier track that samples a Colemine Records song, two of my all-time faves, so maybe that's why. Not a lot of new music caught my ear this year so I think that contributed to things being different than I expected.

317d53d0-9.png

51fc552e-1.png

984062bb-d.png

3cbc91f5-5.png

Attachments

• 08b9ac6c-3.png
    08b9ac6c-3.png
    848.2 KB · Views: 0
Back