Sexy M.F.'ers...The Prince Fan Thread

How's the vinyl sound? I've got the CD from 2022 and am on the fence of whether it's worth picking up.

Well, it sounds great to me. But I can never tell. I will say that the cover is slightly blurry, like they just blew up the CD cover thumbnail. Still, this was only $23. I wish more vinyl was at that price.

How's the vinyl sound? I've got the CD from 2022 and am on the fence of whether it's worth picking up.
Just threw my copy on, it sounds great. Package is bare bones. Meters are showing good dynamics, quiet soundstage. On headphones and no noise issues so far 🤞. Does have a slight edge warp but clamping seems to be handling on side one. Will report back if I encounter issues on side 2.

Agree with @LordKel that the package leaves a little to be desired. Not sure I agree with his subjective statement.

Soooo…I have to go to Minneapolis next month for work and I’m FINALLY going to be making my first pilgrimage to Paisley Park!

I’m so sow sew excited. I’ll obviously be posting pics here 😎
OMG you’re going to LOVE it!! You can’t take pictures inside, they make you put your phone in a sealed bag before the tour starts.

Which tour are you doing?

Back